7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

Still getting chills from last night. It was my first live PPV in person. Enjoyed every second of it. Some random notes and thoughts

-The Philly crowd is no joke man. Proud as hell to say we're a good wrestling city. Anxious to see the videos from last night. Can't wait to see what it was like (that is if WWE didn't edit some parts out). For those who watched at home and whatnot, how was the crowd to yall?

-Initially, Dolph didn't get the pop I expected when he first came out. But as soon as he got to the ring and the beginning minutes of the match....WOW. The "Let's go Ziggler" chants were defeaning

-Cena got booed out of the building but he also got cheered out of the building. 

-Cody was getting a huge pop when he was climbing the ladder

-I don't know if ya'll heard it but there were a good amount of "We the People" chants. 

-D-Bry got the biggest pop of the night. When he first came out, no exaggeration, the ENTIRE ARENA was doing the yes chants. 

-RVD chants were defeaning as well, especially when he did the "5 star" from the top of the ladder

-Usos got a great reaction against the Shield

I wish I knew about that earlier. I would be up a couple grand at the minimum on 5Dimes. Time to follow him on Reddit for the next PPV.

That's pretty interesting...There is definitely some money that could be made in following him...

After last nights card I'm actually enthusiastic about Raw tonight..Ready to see more of the Wyatts and RVD..Maybe Bork?

I fail to comprehend how anyone takes bet on WWE?? Whats stopping someone from the inside from telling results to someone close to them (as this situation goes)? It makes no sense why anyone would take bets on pro wrestling.

Some bets on pro wrestling are money and some aren't like your other sports; this just happens to be scripted.

So venom and 4W walked out one what may have been the 3rd or 4th best match on the card? :lol: :lol: y'all really showed AJ and Kaitlyn

Usos/Shield should've been on the main card. What a match. 14 minutes of action and overall fun. Glad Shield kept the titles, and glad the Usos got some shine. Shield being in the doghouse though...SMH. Mark Henry tapping out and AJ's interference were the moat deflating things on the card. My goodness those were some soul killing moments. I didn't even mind Orton winning cause I figured he would after all the jobbing and Cole bringing up for 2 weeks now that Orton is a 9 time champ. Only thing is, I feel the cashin will be less exciting. Everybody who held the MITB was at the point to where their career could only go up, and weren't seriously in the title picture before...Edge, Bryan, RVD, Miz, Swagger, Punk. Orton is set already, and is at the point where losses don't matter. Will be interesting when and who he cashes it in on.

Last edited:
^^ first day pickup now

warrior looks to be in phenomenal shape at his age. hope he is mending that bridge with wwe and vince. i like to see him run to ring, shake the ropes, hit the gorilla press drop and the running splash one more time. they will need an oxygen tank, a stretcher, and emt halfway through the entrance though
Sorry but why does that make you want to buy the game on Day 1?

I swear the graphics in those games are sooooo so bad.

He looks more like Lion-O than Warrior.

Last edited:
I just hope it happens to be more like NBA 2k rather than MLB 2k in terms of quality. Graphics look virtually the same as the last one.

Back
Top Bottom