7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

Anyone sometimes hope someone that isn't supposed to win the match accidentally take the belt/briefcase down? I wonder what WWE would do

Anyone sometimes hope someone that isn't supposed to win the match accidentally take the belt/briefcase down? I wonder what WWE would do

I was just thinking "What if Sheamus broke the chain and fell with the briefcase".

They'd probably have him lose it the next night.

Didn't Yoshi Tatsu whip Sheamus' *** in real life?

So, back when Yoshi Tatsu, Sheamus and Ted DiBiase Jr. were all in WWE's Florida developmental territory, the three grapplers lived together in some type of wacky sitcom-ready situation. But all was not well in the household, as Sheamus reportedly had a problem with using other people's things without permission. One day, Tatsu and DiBiase had enough and confronted the Celtic Warrior, catching him redhanded with one of their protein mixers. Sheamus got heated and hurled the mixer at Tatsu.

Now, the story goes that on account of Tatsu's training in the New Japan Dojo and the fact that he is "very good with his hands," the Japanese wrestler caught the protein mixer in the air (we like to think it was only centimeters away from DiBiase's horrified, helpless face). Then, Tatsu allegedly stomped across the kitchen and proceeded to open up a can on Sheamus, with some reports even characterizing the beating as bad enough to elicit tears from the future WWE Champion.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom