7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

Orton.
sick.gif

Why won't WWE let D. Bry be great?
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
Man it sucks I missed the SD MITB match, cause this All Star wasn't that impressive..

I chose Orton by weeding out the ones that don't seem to be in position for the title.

Punk: Apparently having a feud with Lesnar that culminates at SummerFest and I don't see that being for the title or the briefcase.

D.Bry: supposed to be facing Cena for the title at the same PPV according to "reports".

Christian: lol.

Sheamus: IMO I just don't see him winning anything major this year but who knows, dude won RR out of nowhere last year.

RVD: This one is the harder one to write off because of the hype that they've been giving dude leading up to the PPV, it seems weird to bring him back on a big PPV (imo) to have him lose but at the same time I can't see him being champion, I see him as a returning Jericho, someone who's gonna help the product and make other people look good.

Orton: My choice based on a couple of things, dude has been pretty much jobbing it out for the past 2 years since he lost the WHC to Henry and this win could give him a 10th World title reign. I'm assuming that he's been jobbing cause he's been in the doghouse for his 2nd strike but it's been pretty long so I think he's the one to get the win. Also if D.Bry goes on to face Cena @ SS and wins, you could always build off of the feud him and Orton had this past month.

:pimp:

Orton won but he'll lose should he cash it in. WWE can't have a two time loser with the strap. In the picture? Yes. Title holder? No.

Back
Top Bottom