7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

Say it ain't so Paul, say it ain't so :smh:

My man Orton though. I had a feeling after Raw. :lol:

Nice PPV overall.

Last edited:
Would've been dope if Heyman helped out his old ECW guy get the win. I can't stand Randy's character.

Last edited:
Wyatt's debuted last week for what reason?

Crowd was real uninterested in Orton winning.

Man Bryan was killin' it.

Kind of expected the Heyman turn on Punk eventually with all the Brock stuff leading up but it was done well.

The
Wow..........

Was the match boring?

RVD time
The match was decent considering the participants.
Couple of close well put spots made it watchable.

ihustle....jessepls.
This entire show has been great.
laugh.gif

Nobody I wanted to win...won. Ziggod robbed. Henry tapped. Big Show Oneal. I hate everything b

I think i got last place in the survey
indifferent.gif

I'm very happy with Randy winning! Dude has been jobbing for how long now?  It's about time he wins the WWE title it's been awhile...the way he's been jobbing you almost forget he's one of the top guys in the WWE. Good stuff!
pimp.gif

Totally shocked by that win though, I really thought it would be RVD or DB..more so DB than RVD just for the simple fact that I doubt the WWE would give him that as soon as he returned.

Nice PPV...that the WWE championship was frustrating though.  This lovefest for Cena is atrocious.
mean.gif

D-Bry wins at SS, Orton cashes in right after..bam, heel turn.

PPV was nothing special though. Both ladder matches were meh..a few sick spots here and there.

Kinda glad I didn't go lol

Last edited:
tumblr_mpyec9DSmo1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_mpyekajhHP1ql0k28o2_500.png

tumblr_mpyi28yEN21r6d97so1_250.png

tumblr_mpyi28yEN21r6d97so2_250.png

Here's some Ultimate Surrender Toine :lol:
tumblr_mpyi6xtgjv1rahwdwo6_500.jpg

tumblr_mpyi6xtgjv1rahwdwo4_500.jpg

:smh: :smh: I just wanna taste, a snippet, my goodness, I would treat her right and always call back, have breakfast ready, change the sheets and everything
View media item 495427

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom