7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

laugh.gif
@ the caption on that Layla/Kaitlyn pic.

Actually as I rewatch the SD MITB I like it more. Guess I wasn't paying enough attention on it.

And Peep I'll still fight you for her.

Last edited:
Actually as I rewatch the SD MITB I like it more. Guess I wasn't paying enough attention on it.

And Peep I'll still fight you for her.

PM me your address, then I'll see you with the hands

Came across this on tumblr. The caption said "Reactions to Orton's win"
tumblr_mpyjnftlXV1rq35h0o1_500.jpg

:rofl:

Just when you think you've seen everything, Ambrose says no you haven't
tumblr_mpyg4fYJXl1r5k1zho4_250.gif

tumblr_mpyg4fYJXl1r5k1zho5_250.gif

tumblr_mpyg4fYJXl1r5k1zho6_250.gif

Turn down Reigns, turn down
tumblr_mpyegrzX7a1rcc1myo2_500.jpg

Last edited:
Just got back from it. I'll have more updates in the morning but for now I need some sleep.

-D-bry had the loudest pop by far. UNREAL how over he is

i was just waiting and waiting for the wyatts or brocks music to hit, what a stupid ending, yet another satisfied non purchase on mine

Really hoping we still get Bryan Vs Cena at Summerslam. If we somehow end up with Cena vs Orton and Bryan ends up with Curtis Axel...

I don't really see Sandow as a world title guy, I'm thinking his win tonight is part of a bigger plan to elevate Cody Rhodes.

I had a great time. Can't wait to go through all the pics I took and post some.

Glad my NT sign got some shine and ppl noticed :pimp:

Last edited:
A day or two before the PPV, someone posted in here something along the lines of "if Cole mentions Orton's title reigns hes going to win". Surely enough, as I'm watching the PPV and live texting about it with my boy, Cole says "Orton the former 9 time champion" and I immediately text my boy I think Orton's winning after he said he thinks DBry's winning. He said "no way". 7 minutes later Orton got the briefcase haha. He felt extremely weak

Wyatt's debuted last week for what reason?

Crowd was real uninterested in Orton winning.

No reason to bring the Wyatt outs for mitb. People paid to see mitb, bring them out tonight and pop a rating. So much was happening, they would of been a second thought anyways. Bring them along slowly, instead of killing them like fandango.

Man.....best ppv ever layla was directly in front of me with all her booty meat out. Took a ton of pics of her and its on my twitter, I said layla i love you and she looked back at winked.

twitter.com/s_universal
instagram.com/s_universal

Man.....best ppv ever layla was directly in front of me with all her booty meat out. Took a ton of pics of her and its on my twitter, I said layla i love you and she looked back at winked.

twitter.com/s_universal
instagram.com/s_universal

Yeah it we noticed during the event check a few pages back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom