7 for all mankind Apparel Thread

What are peoples opinions on 7 for all mankind denim? i felt the quality and compared them to my true relgions and its pretty good. i was just wondering what other people think about them. like does their quality last and what not.
heres some of the denim and clothes they have for men

1409379_2.jpg
landing_mens_013012.jpg

heres their website http://www.7forallmankind.com/

any info on this brand anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. i hate to buy stuff with out knowing about it first especially stuff i never heard of before.

The last time I owned a pair of Seven jeans was 2006, since then its been Levis & Nom De Guerre. I don't think seven's are really that bad at all but theres just so much better stuff out there

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

The last time I owned a pair of Seven jeans was 2006, since then its been Levis & Nom De Guerre. I don't think seven's are really that bad at all but theres just so much better stuff out there  other brands out there that I have seen celebrities wearing/promoting.
Trend hopper. But really op, 7 jeans are really nice and the quality is very good. Sometimes you can find their stuff discounted at places like Marshalls or Nordstrom Rack.

Been rocking 7 jeans for awhile now, great quality and it doesn't have a big doofy logo on the pocket like most jeans

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

The last time I owned a pair of Seven jeans was 2006, since then its been Levis & Nom De Guerre. I don't think seven's are really that bad at all but theres just so much better stuff out there  other brands out there that I have seen celebrities wearing/promoting.
Trend hopper  I'm going to come at someone that's been wearing, buying, collecting vintage sneakers, clothing, accessories etc. more than likely longer than I've been on this earth to look really cool on Niketalk, look at me now mom! But really op, 7 jeans are really nice and the quality is very good. Sometimes you can find their stuff discounted at places like Marshalls or Nordstrom Rack.

Trend Hopper 
laugh.gif
  if you only knew..... 
First off, show me ONE celebrity that wears/wore Nom De Guerre Jeans.  JUST ONE.   Second, I was wearing vintage Levi's while everyone was %%***@!# on Levi's.  Love it when fools think they know it all but know NOTHING.  

Trend hopper  I'm going to come at someone that's been wearing, buying, collecting vintage sneakers, clothing, accessories etc. more than likely longer than I've been on this earth to look really cool on Niketalk, look at me now mom! But really op, 7 jeans are really nice and the quality is very good. Sometimes you can find their stuff discounted at places like Marshalls or Nordstrom Rack.

Trend Hopper 
laugh.gif
  if you only knew..... 
First off, show me ONE celebrity that wears/wore Nom De Guerre Jeans.  JUST ONE.   Second, I was wearing vintage Levi's while everyone was %%***@!# on Levi's.  Love it when fools think they know it all but know NOTHING.  

Look at your first post bro, said it yourself. You were on 7 jeans and '06 on you were on Levis ... I don't think that is a long time ago probablly right around the time Levis were the "it" thing bro
laugh.gif

Trend Hopper 
laugh.gif
  if you only knew..... 

Look at your first post bro, said it yourself. You were on 7 jeans and '06 on you were on Levis ... I don't think that is a long time ago probablly right around the time Levis were the "it" thing bro
laugh.gif
No, you took what you wanted from that statement.  I said "The last time I owned a pair of Seven jeans was 2006, since then its been Levis & Nom De Guerre."   I had a very solid collection of Levi's going back to 98 which is why i was asked to contribute to this site
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://rawselvedge.com/[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And Nom Denim was fairly new at the time so i gave them a try and never looked back.  They are as plain as you could possibly get and super durable, even someone that know's denim wouldn't be able to spot a pair of Nom's right away.  [/font]

[/font]

Aside from collecting denim I also collected track suits, t shirts, overall's etc. Maybe you need to do a little more research on the people you come at.  BTW, im still waiting on those celeb's wearing Nom de guerre denim that I followed, please do post I'll be waiting. 

[/font]

[/font]

Tre no need to get all defensive, if you were know you are not trend hopping then do you. Why you so worried about it bro?

Tre no need to get all defensive, if you were know you are not trend hopping then do you. Why you so worried about it bro?
laugh.gif
 You come at me in two posts and then wonder why I'm defensive?  Right.

Back
Top Bottom