7 months and 8 days later.. update kinda. could use advice

Single once again.

Go ahead and post the sweat vest pictures, it's all good.

I could just really use a laugh right now y'all.

Update:

Now shes pissed that I asked our professor to not place us in the same work groups, and was mad when I sat on the other side of the room.

yet, later today she gathered everything and gave it back to me.

i dont get it.
ohwell.gif

I'm inferring that you've broken up with a girl, and that you know the exact date of such a short relationship too

I hope you're young, and if you are, you'll get over it and it's probably not as serious as you think.

Looking for a laugh? There's dozens of funny threads on the first page alone, watch a movie, tv show, etc. Get over it.

It's spring time... Sweaty Mammoth mating season.

You should be good.

But for real my dude what's up with that greasy ground beef you rocking?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm inferring that you've broken up with a girl, and that you know the exact date of such a short relationship too

I hope you're young, and if you are, you'll get over it and it's probably not as serious as you think.

Looking for a laugh? There's dozens of funny threads on the first page alone, watch a movie, tv show, etc. Get over it.
i am young. and i know i'll get over it. but it hurts now. and all i wanna do is pop bottles,
pimp.gif
, and get next to the nearest hood rat i can find.

but thanks for the tough love man. its what i need.

@general johnson

im growing my hair out to get a flat top...it'll be in order soon enough. i just usually throw a hat over it now a days because i dont wanna deal with it.

It's the best advice anyone is going to give you.

Time + new girls + ignoring/not seeing the old girl = getting over her.

It's pretty simple.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

It's spring time... Sweaty Mammoth mating season.

You should be good.

But for real my dude what's up with that greasy ground beef you rocking?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom