7 Year Old Boy's 911 Call Thwarts Attack

laugh.gif
Bring some soldiers too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

that made me tear up...

Ain't that something though? Here you are as a parent, thinking you're looking out for him as kid, and he comes back to save your life. Man, if that was my son, he can drink soda, eat candy, and play video games for a whole month straight.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

that made me tear up...

Ain't that something though? Here you are as a parent, thinking you're looking out for him as kid, and he comes back to save your life. Man, if that was my son, he can drink soda, eat candy, and play video games for a whole month straight.
laugh.gif
Just a month straight..
Full PRoN pass for a year
pimp.gif
roll.gif

that made me tear up...

laugh.gif

i thought it was great he grabbed his sister...i remember my lil bro beat up some german kids once and dragged them back to the house after they messed with me...walked in talking bout "mommy i got em"
roll.gif

that made me tear up...

laugh.gif

i thought it was great he grabbed his sister...i remember my lil bro beat up some german kids once and dragged them back to the house after they messed with me...walked in talking bout "mommy i got em"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I know your mom was proud, seriously no sarcasm. My little nephew got into it at school, and he stuck up for himself. He did go overboard, but I was satisfied that he stood up for himself. Those kind of things, you can't teach a kid nor do you want them to be violent, but deep down inside, I was like "Hell yeah, my little nephew ain't no punk!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Just a month straight..
Full PRoN pass for a year
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

He's gonna skip video games, sports, and candy to sit at the computer all day.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom