70% of full-time workers in the US receive some sort of government assistance

I'll never forget when I was living in Minneapolis saw this lady (white) and her baby in line at this grocery store paying via food stamps. After she "pays" she hops into a brand new 7 series. I was like, how does that even work lol

Women with kids and good job get by.

A man with a a low paying full time job and child support doesn't get jack ****!

System is rigged.

Man I miss this thing, used to go to the store before school like 21 years ago and get like $10 worth of snacks and come home to an *** whooping :lol:... good times
1621351489746.png

It's only gonna get worse.

It'll probably be 80 + percent in the future. We're eventually gonna run out of cheap places for people to keep moving to.

We're at a weird place now. Everywhere has HELP WANTED signs out, they can't get nobody to work for them. You go in any store or restaurant, service is going to suck because they are understaffed, but everywhere is hiring. I understand though people arent taking the jobs because even with bonuses, etc. starting at $10/hr when inflation and C.O.L are doing what they are doing, isn't putting you any closer to getting ahead or even afloat financially (not to mention if you have kids, now you have to pay for day care etc.)

We're at a weird place now. Everywhere has HELP WANTED signs out, they can't get nobody to work for them. You go in any store or restaurant, service is going to suck because they are understaffed, but everywhere is hiring. I understand though people arent taking the jobs because even with bonuses, etc. starting at $10/hr when inflation and C.O.L are doing what they are doing, isn't putting you any closer to getting ahead or even afloat financially (not to mention if you have kids, now you have to pay for day care etc.)
Don’t blame them. Did you see the vid of the white woman that threw a tantrum in Vicky Secrets? Grown woman throwing tantrum. Store associates don’t get paid enough to deal with that.

Back
Top Bottom