707: Heads Up!

What's good NorCal NTers? Yo I help run a youth group on Friday nights for my church and we're planning on going to World Youth Day 2008 in Sydney, Australia. Costs are dumb high though, $2500/head and there's about 25-30, probably even up to 40 of us that wanna take this life altering trip. Calculations go as high as $100,000 for all of us and we're doing anything and everything we can to raise whatever kind of funds to get us there. I'll keep you guys posted on upcoming events if you're interested in donating money or anything. Anyhow, we're having a carwash this upcoming Saturday and we're hoping it goes well. We're selling tickets for $5 @ the wash so don't worry about me ripping you off or whatever because you need not pay until you arrive. Who knows, a little can mean a lot to these kids as well as myself. Thanks for your time to all of you who've read this and want to contribute to the cause.

What: Car Wash
Where: KMart Parking Lot
When: Saturday August 11, 2006
Why: To Raise Funds For World Youth Day 2008

this in fairfield right? might have to stop by its right behind my house
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

Back
Top Bottom