73-year-old man snorts cocaine in front of police officer during routine traffic stop

You're hurting people by putting a strain on the healthcare system.

Instead of assisting people with their sickness we have to use our resources to prevent someone from dying unnaturally because someone can't handle their addiction.

:rofl:

I'm talkin about sniffing Coke not smoking crack

Because cocaine use doesn't lead to heart attacks?

Powder can definitely make your heart explode. Stay away from that ****.

If you need any evidence that coke is bad, just look at your boy Stitches

Bruh...come on nah.

Can you instantly die from one too many bites into a big mac?

I'm of the mind that if folks want to poison their bodies, let 'em.

I'm all for rehabilitation, but prohibition just further feeds into this prison industrial complex.

I digress, I'm not going to go into that in this thread, my point is that there are things that are completely legal that can kill you.

Some prescrption drugs are far deadlier than cocaine. Most overdoses in this nation are from prescription drugs, not street drugs.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...escription-drugs-are-more-deadly-street-drugs

As for Big Macs, willing to bet more people die from heart disease, diabetes, and cancer as a result of leading unhealthy lifestyles, much of which can be attributed to fast food culture.

Doing Coke is like eating a 200 dollar meal to yourself. Don't do it often but it will be a good time.

I'm of the mind that if folks want to poison their bodies, let 'em.

I'm all for rehabilitation, but prohibition just further feeds into this prison industrial complex.

I digress, I'm not going to go into that in this thread, my point is that there are things that are completely legal that can kill you.

Some prescrption drugs are far deadlier than cocaine. Most overdoses in this nation are from prescription drugs, not street drugs.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...escription-drugs-are-more-deadly-street-drugs

As for Big Macs, willing to bet more people die from heart disease, diabetes, and cancer as a result of leading unhealthy lifestyles, much of which can be attributed to fast food culture.

THANK YOU!

You own your body. It's your property. There for you should be able to do with it as you wish. I don't condone heroine use but I'm all for people's right to do as they will because I don't want the next man or group of men telling me what I can and can't put in MY body.

The minute your decisions result in violation of others you done ****** up and you will pay the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom