73-year-old man snorts cocaine in front of police officer during routine traffic stop

can't wait to get older, bruh

give no dambs.

move to a 3rd world country, buy a wife, and live that Dame Dash lifestyle.

Yeah he was already coming down on his high to do that :lol:

Cop is so perplexed. Like you could've done that after I was done and he wouldn't be the wiser.

Reminds me of cops when dude got searched for drugs, said he had none and did none but clearly had the rolled up blunt lit behind his ear :lol:

Last edited:

And you fail to realize that thinking someone got owned is entirely subjective. Would take great pleasure in negative repping you.

Stop tryna save face, you saw this as an opportunity to take a jab at the police and it sounded lame. Try again tomorrow. 

It was a bizarre response though, it wasn't really a situation where that would apply. Read it confused and just kept it moving, kinda like not looking a crazy person in the eye.

Stop tryna save face, you saw this as an opportunity to take a jab at the police and it sounded lame. Try again tomorrow. 
And you know as much about my intentions then I do as yours. (Which, I am grateful for, by the way. As I have zero interest in speaking to you).

It was a bizarre response though, it wasn't really a situation where that would apply. Read it confused and just kept it moving, kinda like not looking a crazy person in the eye.
Read a book on how to make eye contact. It's not that hard, don't be afraid.

People should be able to snort Coke freely as long as they not hurtin nobody

You're hurting people by putting a strain on the healthcare system.

Instead of assisting people with their sickness we have to use our resources to prevent someone from dying unnaturally because someone can't handle their addiction.

You're hurting people by putting a strain on the healthcare system.

Instead of assisting people with their sickness we have to use our resources to prevent someone from dying unnaturally because someone can't handle their addiction.

:rofl:

I'm talkin about sniffing Coke not smoking crack

The cop was so confused. Like the nerve of this dude, i was bout to let him go too.:lol:  

Yo is there a reason that cop is dressed like a special agent for Shield? Why does he have so much gear on? :lol:

Militarization of the police? :nerd:

Because he's one of those tools who prefers to wear tactical gear in a regular patrol setting. There's a guy I work an extra job with like that, leg holsters, military style vests, gloves for no reason. And all we do at this extra job is direct traffic for a church.

Back
Top Bottom