......747 Jumbo Jet crashes and accidents (PICS).......

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
I think being in an airplane accident might be one of the most terrifying things you can go through.

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i don't give a %!*%, i wanna slide down that inflatable slide

check out your girls windows ...

there's one ..

Use in case hubby gets home early ...

Joined May 14, 2007
Not exactly what I had in mind, but whatever...

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

9/11 thread in disguise?
I think he just likes pics of 747's that have crashed.

To each, his own I guess.... *shrugs*

Joined May 27, 2004
If I was on a plane that was going down I'd find the prettiest or most voluptuous woman and grope her and convince her that since we are gonna die anywaywe might as well enjoy our last few minutes alive.

Joined Mar 29, 2009
I thought this was real for a second... I was thinking, "Again?? Damn airlines are going to get none of my business"

Joined Apr 7, 2008
ok....

I remember one time in Nairobi there was some guys out in the national park who fired an RPG at some British plane and missed by only like 50 yards cuz thepark is right next to the airport so it was flyin low

thats why you fly on an african airline

jpzx

Supporter
Joined Feb 7, 2008

That inflatable slide looks straight down

Originally Posted by JayHood23

If I was on a plane that was going down I'd find the prettiest or most voluptuous woman and grope her and convince her that since we are gonna die anyway we might as well enjoy our last few minutes alive.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now