75% off Karmaloop. Yes, 75% off.

I keep worrying some of my stuff might get cancelled bc of stock outs. Order went through with confirmation email and everything, so I should be good, right? Or could it still get cancelled? Never ordered from KL before

Originally Posted by bonafide125

What t shirts did you guys get? I only see 2 I like.

2? i couldnt even find 1 decent shirt
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah, there was a lot more nice stuff yesterday. I looked again this morning and only like 1/5 of the stuff I bought was still up

laugh.gif
the shirt i wanted when i went to check out, it said there were no more. One of you guys must've got it.

I got 3 jackets, though.

Subtotal:$267.85
Shipping:$0.00
Handling:$2.00
Tax:$0.00
Discounts:crates: -$200.89
Order Grand Total: $68.96

Cant be mad at that
pimp.gif

I just copped some %$$* last week for $85... My stuff probably would've been excluded doe....

Thanks for the heads up fambs... imma sit this one out
glasses.gif

EDIT: nothin really good except those camo pants... size 30 left
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My order just came and I randomly got TRESemme split remedy for split ends... %$*?
laugh.gif

Went back again for a 2nd go around, peeled for both colorways in the Supra Owen runners.. $31 shipped.

I don't even rock street/urban gear no more, but you can't be these prices for simple Obey, etc tees. Especially here in Europe.

yeah ^ the plain obey t-shirts was mainly what I was after, seems like everyone else too
every time I put one in the cart it would be gone by the time i'm ready to checkout.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

ordered 2 of the 10 deep dugout jackets, a play cloths track jacket, play cloths sweats, a v neck, and 2 pair of the high top supra joints all for 101 bucks, not bad

Only thing I wanted was the blue deep dugout jacket in a XL, but it was gone 
frown.gif

I got my lil bro some stuff. Should have acted earlier because I missed out on some stuff.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

ordered 2 of the 10 deep dugout jackets, a play cloths track jacket, play cloths sweats, a v neck, and 2 pair of the high top supra joints all for 101 bucks, not bad

Only thing I wanted was the blue deep dugout jacket in a XL, but it was gone 
frown.gif
I copped the blue and red joints in XL brah 
tired.gif

Copped a pair of Supra's from the 30% crate for my cousin for his graduation . In the cart, as well as at checkout, it says the discount could not be applied to the shoes. However, the total is still with the discount applied. Does anyone know what will happen to this order? Would they cancel or would they charge me more?

Back
Top Bottom