8 Deadly shootings - Atlanta - Looks like Asians were targeted.

He looks how you think someone who would do this would. He also recently joined some sorr od church, but i cant find that video online

Screenshot_20210317-103205_SmartNews.jpg

This is the only reason many of them go into law enforcement, for the pension and benefits.

Benefits, pension, power/authority, law enforcement discount and free stuff, "brotherhood" gang mentality

How can it have nothing to do with race when multiple Asian establishments were attacked, with some of them being a significant distance away from each other? After the first attack, he just randomly drove almost an hour to a massage parlor that coincidentally happened to be Asian?

Sexual addiction would explain why he frequented these places sure, but why'd you pull at 3 different ones and murder and were on your way reportedly to Florida to do the same? Combination of both probably, some incel bs mixed with MAGA, anti- immigrant racism, and "mental illness."

How can it have nothing to do with race when multiple Asian establishments were attacked, with some of them being a significant distance away from each other? After the first attack, he just randomly drove almost an hour to a massage parlor that coincidentally happened to be Asian?

I believe this sick **** would have went after an incall place with any race of “working women” Providing services but since Asian massage parlors are out in the open their an easy mark.

Wait, so he had a sexual attraction to Asian women so he decided to go and shoot them?

Please, for the love of God, figure out how to offer nationalized mental health help in every county. I would gladly pay a specific tax for this.

That's really all that needs to happen but that's kinda hard when white supremacy has infiltrated the justice and legal system in America and pretty much the world.

Infiltrated is the WRONG word to use here.

Infiltrate would suggest it was never there in the first place but we know law enforcement in this country has ALWAYS further promoted/upheld white supremacy and has always been home to members of racist/hate groups.

How does murdering 8 Asians in Atlanta lead your first instincts to be "this has nothing to do with race"?
The fact that he drove into the city limits after the 1st shooting fund massage parlors and kill more ppl tells me he has specific targets in mind...One you in the city you find find all flavors of massage parlors or businesses he felt lead to his problems ...Probly drove past 5 strip clubs and a couple hooker store fronts just getting to Piedmont

Back
Top Bottom