8 Deadly shootings - Atlanta - Looks like Asians were targeted.

My girlfriend is of East Asian descent and just had to start going back to work due to being an essential worker. I‘ve been training her to defend herself and have been accompanying her almost any time she goes out, but things like this make it extremely stressful for me to be comfortable with any measure we’re taking. There’s not much that she can do if someone has a weapon, and it’s sad to hear her scared and asking if she should apply to get a gun for herself. No one should have to work so hard to move here just live like that, and if it weren’t for Americans currently being banned from most of the countries our families live in, I would definitely be moving us to one of those countries for a while to be safe with our relatives.

people like him are probably getting their wish. None of my Asian family (or European family for that matter) want to step foot over here anymore, and my parents are only here because of my dad is afraid to change hospitals for his treatment. We’ll see how much more of a $@@$ hole this country continues to become when fewer and fewer immigrants come here, leaving only these wastes of skin to themselves.

My girlfriend is of East Asian descent and just had to start going back to work due to being an essential worker. I‘ve been training her to defend herself and have been accompanying her almost any time she goes out, but things like this make it extremely stressful for me to be comfortable with any measure we’re taking. There’s not much that she can do if someone has a weapon, and it’s sad to hear her scared and asking if she should apply to get a gun for herself. No one should have to work so hard to move here just live like that, and if it weren’t for Americans currently being banned from most of the countries our families live in, I would definitely be moving us to one of those countries for a while to be safe with our relatives.

people like him are probably getting their wish. None of my Asian family (or European family for that matter) want to step foot over here anymore, and my parents are only here because of my dad is afraid to change hospitals for his treatment. We’ll see how much more of a $@@$ hole this country continues to become when fewer and fewer immigrants come here, leaving only these wastes of skin to themselves.

I completely understand why you feel like this but that's exactly what they want. Asian individuals crossing the USA off their list of countries to visit would be part of the two step goal, the other would be for a total exodus of all asians.

The only positive I can glean from these events is they are being reported. A lot of the Muslim hate of 9/11 was under reported.

I completely understand why you feel like this but that's exactly what they want. Asian individuals crossing the USA off their list of countries to visit would be part of the two step goal, the other would be for a total exodus of all asians.

The only positive I can glean from these events is they are being reported. A lot of the Muslim hate of 9/11 was under reported.

I fully understand your point-my family can pass for middle Eastern (Southern European dad, South Asian mom) so I’ve been through this before.Middle Eastern and South Asian people were and still are catching hell from these white racists. My friends and I had rocks thrown at us in middle school and got called terrorists for years, and we had it easy compared to all the people who got murdered, beaten, had their property destroyed, etc. My dad got rid of his beard for a while, and many of my Sikh friends got rid of their turbans so that they wouldn’t get attacked. Even as recently as 2018, my coworker was detained at Houston’s airport for an entire day because of his skin color and Muslim sounding name (despite being born in the US).

what worries me most is that a)these guys are targeting mostly old people and women these days, populations that are a lot more vulnerable and can’t fight back and b)nothing seems to change. All sorts of protests, public speeches against racism, laws passed, streets renamed, etc. doesn’t change the core of how racist and dangerous people here are, which is why it just feels pointless to me to want to stay here.

I know there’s racism everywhere on earth, but at least where my family lives in Asia and Europe, there aren’t daily violent incidents, mass shootings, and police murdering minorities on a daily basis. If you don’t like us, fine, but don’t go out of your way to murder us and make our lives miserable.

Last edited:
An associate of mine who is of Asian descent was traveling on the train recently and some crazy lady tried to strike up an argument with him then tried to swing at his face with some kind of object. Thankfully he has good reflexes and was able to parry her. Be careful everyone and stay vigilant.

Sad man. Kids get shot at the park holding a stick and toys that police “think are guns” yet a white killer holding a smoking gun isn’t “an immediate danger”. **** this dude and the police

Right! smh. its blatant. Dylan Roof got a Burger King meal for slaughtering those church folks down in South Caarolina.

Police brutality wont taper down unless they hit a offending officer with some serious jail time, loss of pension, and severe penalties for his/her respective department. I bet you if you cancel an officer's pension for his dependents, theyll think act accordingly.

They've got to acknowledge who that enemy is, instead of trying to defend him, then attempting to make him an ally.
I don't disagree, make it clear, make a stance, and come **** with us. They murdered and underserved both of us during the past year, and tried to invalidate both our votes. Figure the **** out.

I don't disagree, make it clear, make a stance, and come **** with us. They murdered and underserved both of us during the past year, and tried to invalidate both our votes. Figure the **** out.
During the war in 'nam, my uncles fought there. When they went through those villages the natives would look at my darker skinned uncles, and then point to their own skin and stating, same thing.

Right! smh. its blatant. Dylan Roof got a Burger King meal for slaughtering those church folks down in South Caarolina.

Police brutality wont taper down unless they hit a offending officer with some serious jail time, loss of pension, and severe penalties for his/her respective department. I bet you if you cancel an officer's pension for his dependents, theyll think act accordingly.

That's really all that needs to happen but that's kinda hard when white supremacy has infiltrated the justice and legal system in America and pretty much the world.

Two shootings, same guy. Killed 8 people. Happened around Piedmont, targeted Asians. Crazy things happening in my city man smh.

This is the only reason many of them go into law enforcement, for the pension and benefits.

Back
Top Bottom