8-year Deputy Veteran assaults 15 year old girl while in Custody at Holding Facility. *VIDEO*

smh.gif
Last year my mom was like, "Be careful driving through King's County because I've heard the cops are dbags."
laugh.gif

dudes past history
eek.gif
blame the system not the officer. come on now dudekilled some mentally ill person
indifferent.gif

ya seem to forget that 15 yr old p.o.s. stole someones car. shes lucky if she aint bodied right now by the owner of the car.
cause i dont care, u could be 12, you gettin finished up.
i been arrested before. and when i was gettin proccesed, i was ready for whatever went down,
cause i did a crime. if u F up...u gets no love.
yall trippin.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

ya seem to forget that 15 yr old p.o.s. stole someones car. shes lucky if she aint bodied right now by the owner of the car.
i been arrested before. and when i was gettin proccesed, i was ready for whatever went down,
yall trippin.

I agree if she wants to be treated with respect she shouldnt be doing stupid @%#+ like stealing cars.

Originally Posted by tommorello

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

yall trippin.

I agree if she wants to be treated with respect she shouldnt be doing stupid @%#+ like stealing cars.
don't worry scammer your as bad as the deputy

not justifying what the cop did...but don't put yourself in that situation. she didn't probably have to kick her shoes at him. she coulda just did whatthey asked and took off her shoes. why did she have to be so difficult? plus, if she didn't steal a car, maybe she wouldn't of went to jail.

Originally Posted by nelly28

dudes past history
eek.gif
blame the system not the officer. come on now dude killed some mentally ill person
indifferent.gif

Not justifying any action he's done, but if a mentally disabled person is attacking you, they probably don't know the extent of their power and force.

Again, WHILE it looks like his force is above and beyond what should've been used, you should know how SOME cops are. They take a little disobedience ascomplete disobedience. Mouth off and act like a +*!#$!@ and this is what happens.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Damn...
tired.gif
i hate cops with a passion
mad.gif

But you know damn well if your house got broken into you'd call them with the quickness. I've said it once and I'll say it again, theres bad seedsin every profession.

act up and you get molly whopped

maybe she learned her lesson cuz her parents didn't seem to teach her anything. i like how she got punched in the back of the head prbly just for the lulz

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

act up and you get molly whopped

maybe she learned her lesson cuz her parents didn't seem to teach her anything. i like how she got punched in the back of the head prbly just for the lulz

these young corrupted girls be lacking respect and are hard to deal with.

but still, he OD'd on her and has been properly charged.

the chris brown stuff is getting old....but all i know is that what the cop did was very unnecessary
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom