'84 and '96 Olympic jerseys WILL come out...

No pics yet, here's all I can say right now:

'84 USA Basketball team (L.A. Olympics)- scheduled for 10/01/07

'96 USA Basketball team (Atlanta Olympics)- scheduled for 02/01/08

*No Shaq for the Dream Team II collection (not sure why)

Nice. I would love to have that Jordan 84 jersey. Now that's a cool collectors item.

Hmmm. Based on how the '92 USA Jerseys turned out, I'm not gonna get my hopes up too much.

But I'll probably cop anyways, because I'm a fiend like that when it comes to jerseys. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

tru that....but if they have a red jordan one....let's just say this has GOT potential - much like the retro stuff nike is/has drop(ped).....

- Pippen*
- Hill
- Penny

God bless. G'night.

*I still have and regularly rock my '96 Pippen, sometimes with the Olympic Uptempos; sometimes not. I love that jersey. :smile:
smile.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Lookin' forward to seeing how these turn out.
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

How about the shorts? Jersey's aren't really my thing, being 28 yrs old and all...

Quote:
*No Shaq for the Dream Team II collection (not sure why)
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

'84 USA Basketball team (L.A. Olympics)- :pimp:
pimp.gif

'96 USA Basketball team (Atlanta Olympics)- :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM LAKERS
KOBE MVP 2007​

'96 # 7

:pimp:
pimp.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

Could care less...I just like USA theme shorts. I'd love some USA shorts that have red as the base color.

Those coming out?

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom