8hr virgin America sale as cheap as $38 1 way

Joined Jul 18, 2012
thanks for the heads up

unfortunately didn't see anything worth visiting...only had fares to Dallas, LA, or SF, none of those places are anywhere i really care to visit...

Joined Jan 5, 2013
How they don't have any flights leaving from Atlanta, when it's home to the world's busiest airport, is beyond me. :smh:

Last edited:
Joined Aug 10, 2003
im thinking of going to san fran to catch a niners game and visit my fam... i wanted to do this anyway and the cheap ticket prices makes me want to buy it now... damb vegas trip got my funds tied up... ill ask my fam if i can stay over so i can cop these tickets

nevermind the tickets werent as cheap as i thought... might have to pass

Last edited:
Joined Jun 17, 2011
DC to LAX is still 380$

i see no discount here

Last edited:
Joined May 2, 2012
DC to LAX is still 380$

i see no discount here
Question for you bro. I live in MD and we have BWI. On Virgin website they list DC airports with codes WAS, DCA, and IAD. I thought BWI was part of DC airports, is this not true? I don't see it in their list.

cuetero

Banned
Joined May 17, 2015
Shiiiiiiiiiiiii might drive to austin and fly to new york. My girl been dyin to go up there $480 for 2 round trip in august. That aint bad tho huh?

Last edited:
Joined Jul 11, 2003
Right on!!!!

Just copped some tickets for me and my lady to New Yoooooooorkkkkkk...concrete jungle where dreams are made of!

Joined Jun 17, 2011
Question for you bro. I live in MD and we have BWI. On Virgin website they list DC airports with codes WAS, DCA, and IAD. I thought BWI was part of DC airports, is this not true? I don't see it in their list.
I think it depends on where you're booking your flight from... i know that Hotwire, e-dreams, and Google flights include BWI, DCA and IAD if you select "all Washington area airports"

This Virgin America stuff is looking like they only have flights from IAD and DCA - not BWI

HankHill

Supporter
Joined Feb 23, 2006
I think it depends on where you're booking your flight from... i know that Hotwire, e-dreams, and Google flights include BWI, DCA and IAD if you select "all Washington area airports"

This Virgin America stuff is looking like they only have flights from IAD and DCA - not BWI
Those sites include it if you select "nearby airports" or something along that line. Hotwire will still show BWI under Baltimore since its the airport for that area.

Joined Jan 4, 2004
I know Spirit Airlines is the worst when it comes to nickle and diming you, but I've flown from Dallas to La Guardia twice now for $70 roundtrip each time. If you dont't mind putting up with the BS then Spirit is always cheap too.

Joined May 2, 2012

Thanks for the clarification.

Joined Feb 3, 2014
The flights out of new York are still fairly expensive for a spur of the moment trip.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now