8hr virgin America sale as cheap as $38 1 way

thanks for the heads up

unfortunately didn't see anything worth visiting...only had fares to Dallas, LA, or SF, none of those places are anywhere i really care to visit...

How they don't have any flights leaving from Atlanta, when it's home to the world's busiest airport, is beyond me. :smh:

Last edited:
im thinking of going to san fran to catch a niners game and visit my fam... i wanted to do this anyway and the cheap ticket prices makes me want to buy it now... damb vegas trip got my funds tied up... ill ask my fam if i can stay over so i can cop these tickets

nevermind the tickets werent as cheap as i thought... might have to pass

Last edited:
DC to LAX is still 380$

i see no discount here

Last edited:
DC to LAX is still 380$

i see no discount here

Question for you bro. I live in MD and we have BWI. On Virgin website they list DC airports with codes WAS, DCA, and IAD. I thought BWI was part of DC airports, is this not true? I don't see it in their list.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiii might drive to austin and fly to new york. My girl been dyin to go up there $480 for 2 round trip in august. That aint bad tho huh?

Last edited:
Right on!!!!

Just copped some tickets for me and my lady to New Yoooooooorkkkkkk...concrete jungle where dreams are made of!

Question for you bro. I live in MD and we have BWI. On Virgin website they list DC airports with codes WAS, DCA, and IAD. I thought BWI was part of DC airports, is this not true? I don't see it in their list.

I think it depends on where you're booking your flight from... i know that Hotwire, e-dreams, and Google flights include BWI, DCA and IAD if you select "all Washington area airports"

This Virgin America stuff is looking like they only have flights from IAD and DCA - not BWI

I think it depends on where you're booking your flight from... i know that Hotwire, e-dreams, and Google flights include BWI, DCA and IAD if you select "all Washington area airports"

This Virgin America stuff is looking like they only have flights from IAD and DCA - not BWI

Those sites include it if you select "nearby airports" or something along that line. Hotwire will still show BWI under Baltimore since its the airport for that area.

I know Spirit Airlines is the worst when it comes to nickle and diming you, but I've flown from Dallas to La Guardia twice now for $70 roundtrip each time. If you dont't mind putting up with the BS then Spirit is always cheap too.

Thanks for the clarification.

The flights out of new York are still fairly expensive for a spur of the moment trip.

Back
Top Bottom