9 Year Old Girl With Crazy Muay Thai Skills

Impressive, nonetheless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

When did your knowledge extend beyond Mediatakeout...I'm impressed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant remember the last time he made a thread without some type of video
laugh.gif

Lmaoooooo.. Really though, Really? I post tmz stories for a while and i get cracked on but the funny thing is NT eats them stories up, 10 till 12 pages a thread, acting like you guys dont read the same stories i do. Then i stop with that and post some cool videos, then its " o, why does he post videos all the time ".. how do you guys really keep track of everyones posting style? Im not even mad im impressed. What u think im gonna do, became the few that post what should i wear or drink or where should i go just too have the 2011 NT trolls come back with witty responses. I've been here since 01, a lot has changed, NT has allowed way to many of you fools in here. So yes, im gonna keep posting stories and videos and yes your gonna click the thread cause you wanna see and yes your gonna continue to post, "wow man, another mediatakeout " yes sir, another one, did u enjoy it? i thought u did. 

LMAO @ YOU SNAPPING...I've been here long too son. You know the deal we crack on you but we still watch...kinda like DipsetGeneral..chill... we know you fool

When did your knowledge extend beyond Mediatakeout...I'm impressed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lmaoooooo.. Really though, Really? I post tmz stories for a while and i get cracked on but the funny thing is NT eats them stories up, 10 till 12 pages a thread, acting like you guys dont read the same stories i do. Then i stop with that and post some cool videos, then its " o, why does he post videos all the time ".. how do you guys really keep track of everyones posting style? Im not even mad im impressed. What u think im gonna do, became the few that post what should i wear or drink or where should i go just too have the 2011 NT trolls come back with witty responses. I've been here since 01, a lot has changed, NT has allowed way to many of you fools in here. So yes, im gonna keep posting stories and videos and yes your gonna click the thread cause you wanna see and yes your gonna continue to post, "wow man, another mediatakeout " yes sir, another one, did u enjoy it? i thought u did. 

LMAO @ YOU SNAPPING...I've been here long too son. You know the deal we crack on you but we still watch...kinda like DipsetGeneral..chill... we know you fool

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice clip. Been there before and they got plenty of kids training at that gym too. Would of been nice to see a clip if she sparred them.

Nice clip. Been there before and they got plenty of kids training at that gym too. Would of been nice to see a clip if she sparred them.

Not bad! OP vid, the girl has great power and techniques... but needs to work on her footwork more.

The other 2 vids?
indifferent.gif
There was no technique at all! Just like a chicken running with no head.

Not bad! OP vid, the girl has great power and techniques... but needs to work on her footwork more.

The other 2 vids?
indifferent.gif
There was no technique at all! Just like a chicken running with no head.

this is the least thread worthy vid ive seen in someee time... /\ this dudes lil bro is wayyyyyy more impressive

IMO *shrug*

this is the least thread worthy vid ive seen in someee time... /\ this dudes lil bro is wayyyyyy more impressive

IMO *shrug*

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

IMO *shrug*

Thanks bro! Here's one of his other fights a little over a month ago. It's crazy how much he's improved since then though, his footwork is A LOT better now!

(The one with no shirt)

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

IMO *shrug*

Thanks bro! Here's one of his other fights a little over a month ago. It's crazy how much he's improved since then though, his footwork is A LOT better now!

(The one with no shirt)

Back
Top Bottom