9 year old Quaden Bayles being bullied really a finesse job?

He is being sarcastic/joking. Him and aepps20 aepps20

They won't break character, just don't take them seriously :lol:

When you called your ex a "Snow Bunny" or SB she was hurt by what you did and hit you with the uppercut and destroyed the X Box. Had you not used that slur who knows what would've happened. It was in that moment that you turned your back on conservative teachings. Come home Rusty

i know Umar takin notes
Instead of threats, Umar gonna be on YouTube crying that his haters are bullying him.

That will get him a couple more donations out of layziegunts layziegunts

A few days later Poppa gonna be on the Gram draped in a Gucci dashiki

And Layzie gonna be talking about let Umar live, because crooked pastors be using their tithes to cop Louie V.

Last edited:
When you called your ex a "Snow Bunny" or SB she was hurt by what you did and hit you with the uppercut and destroyed the X Box. Had you not used that slur who knows what would've happened. It was in that moment that you turned your back on conservative teachings. Come home Rusty
He is a lost cause. It's never easy to give up on your son but that is what you need to do.

Also, Rusty has been bullying you for far too long. I have set up a gofundme to pay you money so that your problems will be fixed.

Does GFM money get funnel directly to the source in the form of an electronic transfer? Could GFM back out? They seem to be the ones making the most with their cut. So they don't ultimately care about the cause.

CHeck Tariq's Twitter.

I ain't posting it but :smh:
My exact reaction, when i saw the clip.
wait_wha.gif

Thoughts and prayers for Quaden. After Disneyland. He needs to go to White House and meet Americas child Baron Trump who knows a thing or two about the evil toxic attacks the nasty liberals pull on his father and the emotional damage it’s done to him. Quaden and Baron will be friends forever and we will keep America great this November and end bullying by reporting it to the cyber police and the state police. They dun goofed.

Back
Top Bottom