90 Day Fiance

I would have fought her brother too

you not coming between me and my Queen champ. we can do this the hard way, or we can do this the hard way

F68EFF26-06EE-4EFC-8E51-81F2501B31AB.png
Her whole family is wild disrespectful and if it was me the brother wouldve been the one to catch the hands for all of them

Chantel though 🔥 Idk how she aint pregnant yet. I'd live in that. One would've slipped past the goalie eventually.

ooooh and that korean dude with the white girl
who they had a baby together
be having me rolling too
but how aint nobody mention
paul and karine yet
:rofl:
how she was looking dude up and down in disgust
when he was cleaning out his car :rofl:

Her whole family is wild disrespectful and if it was me the brother wouldve been the one to catch the hands for all of them

Chantel though 🔥 Idk how she aint pregnant yet. I'd live in that. One would've slipped past the goalie eventually.
yeah her fam wild disrespectful
nah i think her p lowkey trash
them implants raised her stock
but maaaaan looking at her family genetics
id strap up everytime

Me and wifey hooked, been watching all seasons, but by far last season was the funniest. Maybe its me, but I dont see Ed as funny, oblivious for sure, but ole girl def had issues too.

This new season, where they live with there partner in foreign countries is better. It makes me think, DONT YOU DO RESEARCH ON THESE COUNTRIES BEFORE YOU MOVE? Idiots. Saying stuff like, "I'm American, we dont do that back home", then take your American *** back home then.

also larissa lowkey looking better with her work done
very interested to see her in her final form

How did dude pull Chantel is a whole different story. She is stupid fine. He has her wrapped around his finger too. Crazy. She's in the bedroom with a gown on and dude is in the living room playing Fornite, sucka *** :smh:

Whaaaaaaattttt?????

I gotta watch that season. She’s too ****in fine.

I don’t know who Paul and Karine is

How did dude pull Chantel is a whole different story. She is stupid fine. He has her wrapped around his finger too. Crazy. She's in the bedroom with a gown on and dude is in the living room playing Fornite, sucka *** :smh:
nice to look at but she a doodoo bird
no dude wants to be married to that
plus she stay putting her fam in their business
YOOOOOO
when they busted her sister bf out
i was :rofl:
her sister was in a happy relationship too

how karinne say telling paul to shut up
and calling him a bad husband
to his face
be having me dyin
and dude dont be having ANY kinda money

him having on the tags to his jacket
like the security sensor thing
had me dying

Yoooo :lol:

I catch diff episodes from different seasons here and there. Where can I watch the seasons and binge?

I caught a lot of the season with Big Ed and Lisa and Usman. :lol:

This shows also goes against the stereotype in America that overseas joints are "nice" timid" "no drama" etc...The foreign joints be wildin, giving them dudes HELL..Even the ones that dont speak english be going at necks :lol:

OMG...my fave guilty pleasure show. Been watching it for years now. It just gets more wild and crazy.

Has anyone mentioned Angela and Michael? She is straight up abusive. Like somebody save Michael please, but he is so desperate to go to Trump land with his Trump boxers.

Paul running off when the heat is on is the funniest **** in the world to me man

when he tried to run with the slides on I was crying :lol:

I like him but the chick irks me cause she's like so surpirsed at the living conditions like *** you chose to go live there the ****

Yea they be trippin with that, expecting to live super comfy but leaving it up to the locals in that country to pick out the spots...If they wanna live like they do in the states they shoulda put up the extra bread and lived in the upscale expat communities that damn near every country has

Team Colte Checking In :pimp:

He Be Playing The Dork Role But Be Finesse All The Bait :lol:

Show Is Great, Me And My Wife Watch On A Regular Basis, Nothing But Lulz.

Coltee OD horny, yo just be wanting Brazilian joints cuz they freaky and not ashamed of it :lol: ...And yo always talk like he reading a script in an audition

Anny and Robert I think, they went shopping at a goodwill and she was like what is this? Used clothes? I rather have nothing. Hahahahaha, she killed him.
Then they went apartment shopping and she’s like I want this and he’s like I can’t break my lease. She’s like why the **** you bring me here then? Hahahahaha. Latina’s know how to emasculate a man.

I was disgusted when big chested Tania was hooking up with the racist white guy from Australia. ***** how you pro black and Latino and speaking up and protesting and then you start dating this ****in racist bozo

Back
Top Bottom