90 Day Fiance

You're right about Low, I didn't think about it that way :lol: Ultimately what I'm getting at is, they don't ask for much of ole boy. He could at least oblige.

Andrei won. He is being OD on this Moldova trip, though. I feel like he's caught bodies and he's worried her family is gonna find out with all these questions and digging. Or maybe I've been watching too much Netflix. IONO. :lol:
Naw yo trying play up the "Eastern Euro" tough guy role cuz hes home, shorty even noticed he acting different...Its been a couple times where his ppls said yo soft now and he changed being in America :lol:

OMG...my fave guilty pleasure show. Been watching it for years now. It just gets more wild and crazy.

Has anyone mentioned Angela and Michael? She is straight up abusive. Like somebody save Michael please, but he is so desperate to go to Trump land with his Trump boxers.
bruuuuuuh
i be dyin
like its so obvious he just want that green card plug
he put up with EVERYTHING

Jihoon gotta stop using this ****ty translator, it stay screwing up his words and making him sound worse :lol:

Nah he a clown. How you got her coming back with the kids and no money.

Then his mom making excuses. All men tell white lies. Nah, you need to do something with your sorry *** son.

How has NOBODY mention Caesar and Russian pen pal!? The funniest **** was him in the pool in Mexico waiting for her and he starts getting drinks with some American family and the kid questions the relationship by saying it might be a catfish 😂 homie gave off one of the least confident laughs I’ve ever seen outta any adult!

(6:57 mark but the entire clip is a good laugh)

Asuelu has got the mind of a toddler! The only reason I feel bad for him is when his girls family gangs up on him.

Lisa and Angela are terrible, Usman and Micheal deserve better!

Paul and Karine meeting was extremely cringe. This foo Paul went to Brazil with 6-7 military grade cases like he was going to war.

P.S. Darci can be my sugarmomma

Nah he a clown. How you got her coming back with the kids and no money.

Then his mom making excuses. All men tell white lies. Nah, you need to do something with your sorry *** son.
Oh no he definitely ****ed up, but the translator be making him sound like an ahole sometimes

Sentence: "I didnt want to make a mistake and waste the money."
Translation: "I’ll make another mistake and waste that money again." :rofl:

Machine be sassy as **** :lol:

Funny how Deavan be stressing him over money though but always got funds for plastic surgery :emoji_eyes:

How has NOBODY mention Caesar and Russian pen pal!? The funniest **** was him in the pool in Mexico waiting for her and he starts getting drinks with some American family and the kid questions the relationship by saying it might be a catfish 😂 homie gave off one of the least confident laughs I’ve ever seen outta any adult!
bruh i legit forgot about dude
:lol:

Darci and her sister got the worst cry faces

maxresdefault (4).jpg

what happened to that older woman
she was black had kids
lost weight and u could tell she was just lonely

what happened to that older woman
she was black had kids
lost weight and u could tell she was just lonely

Yolanda? Her daughter hired a private investigator and got all the answers she needed. I felt bad for her because she lost her husband and looking for some one years later to fill that void.

Her and sister will have their show air on TLC soon.

Speaking of Darcy, what do ya'll think about Jesse and Tom?

Tom got personal issues with his tales from the crypt house key. I think Jesse was trying to make it work but I’m not really sure what happened between him and Darci because I haven’t seen much between the two.

Yolanda? Her daughter hired a private investigator and got all the answers she needed. I felt bad for her because she lost her husband and looking for some one years later to fill that void.
yeah i felt bad for her

Back
Top Bottom