90 Day Fiance

#NeverForget :pimp:

_F7Q_b.gif
Damb pinky

I always thought she was too pretty to need a 90 day fiancé lol
I thought that too. I remember seeing her for the first time on 90 day…I said “damn why she on here?” :pimp:

But a couple of years later…I don’t think I can be in a relationship with her :lol: her personality is a zero.

I always thought she was too pretty to need a 90 day fiancé lol

I think we all thought that, lol. Asking ourselves why a woman as pretty as she is, from Georgia, is settling for a 90 day situation? Why hasn't she been bagged by an athlete, or a professional yet? After watching the show we see why. She's boring, has no real personality, or charisma. All she has going for her is her looks, and after a couple dozen times on that ride you're like eh I'm good now. Listening to her talk for too long is annoying.

Last edited:
I couldn't get into Family Chantel at all. :smh:

They literally had to put the WORST cast members in the new Happily Ever After. Can't wait to see this hot mess :lol:

Samesies :lol: Filling my need for trash tv!

I saw on reddit that Brandan & crazy Mary were fired by TLC for breaching their NDA
This series has really got a strangle hold on me since 2017-18 :lol:

Trashy as hell but very highly entertaining

Angela needs to be fired as well. But she won’t cause she’s entertaining. She’s just gross with her antics. Michael ain’t never coming to America :lol:

This series has really got a strangle hold on me since 2017-18 :lol:

Trashy as hell but very highly entertaining

Angela needs to be fired as well. But she won’t cause she’s entertaining. She’s just gross with her antics. Michael ain’t never coming to America :lol:
Omg, I've been hooked since Coltee & Larissa's original appearance!

Angela AND Ed need to get fired. Awful people, but great potential for being the laughing stock as memes.... Hence my pfp. :lol: (But srs, Ed sucks)

Mahkul's dedication to come to America is outstanding :lol:

Na only Last Resort has my attention right now 😂
Oooh girl, the other spinoffs are just as good as Last Resort! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom