$90 pizzas at the new Cowboys stadium?

GreenNGold89

formerly bbllplaya23
Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:56 pm EDT

The new Dallas Cowboys Stadium will offer $90 pizzas
By Chris Chase

The colossal new Dallas Cowboys Stadium is living proof that everything is bigger in Texas. The menu in the luxury suites proves that things there are more expensive too.

Those enjoying a Cowboys game from a luxury suite at the new stadium will have to shell out $90 for pizza and $66 for a 12-pack of domestic beer, reports Steven Sipple of the Lincoln Journal World. Ninety bucks for pizza? That's almost as much of a rip-off as Roy Williams.

It costs $800,000 per year to lease one of those luxury suites, a hefty sum that doesn't include game tickets. On the bright side, the stadium's official Web site says that "having your company's name on a suite makes an important statement about your success" and can help make an impression on clients. (Namely that they're paying you way too much money.)

As for the $90 pizza, that's the cost for a plain pizza. No word on how much each topping costs but, suffice it to say, if you're a fan of pepperoni you may want to consider refinancing your mortgage before you head down to watch the Cowboys.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

The price markings for buying more than one single item are not aesthetically alluring. $66 for a 12? Could you imagine seeing that price in the beer aisle ata grocery store?
laugh.gif
Insanity...Prices definitely tailored to the affluent press box type, but still.

This can't be true. I don't care how much money I make unless that pizza has like two whole lobsters AND filet mignon on it ain't no way I'mpaying $90.00 for a Pizza ****

Originally Posted by JinKazama

This can't be true. I don't care how much money I make unless that pizza has like two whole lobsters AND filet mignon on it ain't no way I'm paying $90.00 for a Pizza ****

Truth...

ummm are yall remedial? how much does a slice of pizza cost at your local stadium? now multiply that by 8 and it gives you a pizza ... a little more than 10bucks a slice isnt insanely outrageous for a sporting event ... i believe at fed ex the pizza is 9 bucks a slice ...

and now for the beer ... what is that? 5 somethin per beer? that well within reason comparatively speaking ... hell at the nationals stadium beers like 12bucks a pop

And the sad thing is that some millionaire will be in there buying them like they are little casers specials
roll.gif

I know beers cost $6-7 each so the 12 pack cost is actually a bargain....if I ever make it to one of those suites, I will be eating before and carrying a halfpint in my back pocket

Back
Top Bottom