90's Kicks That NEED To Retro

Anybody know the model that Allan Houston wore back in the late 90's? I think he did a commercial for them. They were uptempos with a visible air unit in the heal. They also had one of those sock like tongue/bootie.

Beat me to it. :pimp:
There's a lot of good ones in here: N'destrukt's, SC Trainer's, Air More Uptempo's, Penny II's.

Dont think it's very likely, but I'd really like to see a retro of the Air Unlimited's though.
2nqrxc5.jpg

Anybody know the model that Allan Houston wore back in the late 90's? I think he did a commercial for them. They were uptempos with a visible air unit in the heal. They also had one of those sock like tongue/bootie.

And I think you're talking about the Zoom Vis Uptempo's. These, right?
aczl1z.jpg

Wouldn't mind seeing a retro of these or the Air Hawk Flight's either.

Would you believe me if I said I had all those shoes. Your list is awesome
thats my era, mid 90s was when my parents started buying me 1 pair per year of non payless shoes, i had the Ndestrukts and the Ubiquitous but the rest were all dream shoes. ive bought ndestrukts 3 times and they all crumbled on me so im patiently waiting a proper retro

Beat me to it.
pimp.gif

There's a lot of good ones in here: N'destrukt's, SC Trainer's, Air More Uptempo's, Penny II's.

Dont think it's very likely, but I'd really like to see a retro of the Air Unlimited's though.
2nqrxc5.jpg
My aunt had an ex-boyfriend try to win her back by buying these for me when I was a kid. Thank goodness for simp logic.  

Back
Top Bottom