90's Kicks That NEED To Retro

Didn't mean to steal your pic boss. I just ran down the sneakers in my head and find a decent, clear pic. Credit to you for the pic. Thanks.
laugh.gif
  No, I didn't mean it that way... no worries... all good.
nthat.gif

I just found it funny that I posted it (probably in the pick-up thread of summer '07) and it's sorta found its way circulating on the web.  The Assailants are one of my all-time favs! 

Note that Andre's PE's use the Pounce outsoles... 

18952008242_35c45c822a_o.jpg

Last edited:
Problem retroing anything with air max is that air unit isn't the same. Especially on 97s and 98s with the full length unit. Changes the look completely.

Problem retroing anything with air max is that air unit isn't the same. Especially on 97s and 98s with the full length unit. Changes the look completely.
Huh?? Nike can do what ever they want breh. Didn't the am 97 retro couple yrs ago?

Some of these are from 88-89, but with no money I was able to get them on deep discount in the 90's lol. Although the Flight 89's did retro, the ones with the strap were a Footlocker exclusive I believe, dubbed the '89 ST. The Air Aces I believe are from 88, but I loved them because they are essentially the mid/low version of the Air Revolution. A lot of my faves are actual tennis shoes, but back then I was able to rattle off names from Lendl and Borg to Agassi, from Evert to Seles to Capriati. Not now. Times have changed, some bad, some good. These threads remind me to buy whatever I wish and keep off the Instagram, etc....

View media item 1593768View media item 1593769View media item 1593771View media item 1593772View media item 1593773View media item 1593774View media item 1593775View media item 1593776View media item 1593777View media item 1593823View media item 1593824View media item 1593826

Last edited:
Beat me to it.
pimp.gif

There's a lot of good ones in here: N'destrukt's, SC Trainer's, Air More Uptempo's, Penny II's.

Dont think it's very likely, but I'd really like to see a retro of the Air Unlimited's though.
2nqrxc5.jpg
THESE!!!! I had 2 pairs of Air Unlimiteds in this colorway. I hope Nike don't butcher them if they ever come out and hopefully they sit on the shelves like the Air Carnivores and I can snatch up multiple pairs for the low. 

Back
Top Bottom