911 CONSPIRACY IS TRUE!

listen i have NO IDEA if ill get in trouble for this, or ANYTHING. Also im not the sharpest tool in the shed so please bear with me on this story....
today at work, i was ringing up a lady and her kids, one was like a 12 year old or something and she had a young daughter and a middle son. she asked if we could use a military ID to purchase something. i told her yeah its totally fine and all.... moving on, i made conversation with her asking what branch he was in. she said ARMY Secret intelligence or something like that. so i go wow thats nuts... she told me yeah were really not suppose to tell anyone. we know things that if the government found out he told us they would kill us. I proceeded to say i thought that was just movie stuff... she said no its real they would honestly kill our whole family and make it look like we moved somewhere. So the 12 year old or something keeps talking and says yeah we know things how the government covered up 911 and its not what we think it is. HE DID NOT SAY WE WERE AT WAR FOR OIL OR ANYTHING, he just said the whole thing is a cover up. RIGHT AFTER he said that his mom SMACKED HIM and they left really quick after there purchase.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I DO.....

no cliffs sorry just read, its a fast read....

nerd.gif
interesting

Yeah when I was working at Ace Hardware some guy came in and told me who shot JFK.  Believe it or not, but it was Jim Henson creator of the Muppets.  Mindblowing.

That's really funny because today at work, i was ringing up a lady and her kids, one was like a 12 year old or something and she had a young daughter and a middle son. she asked if we could use a military ID to purchase something. i told her yeah its totally fine and all.... moving on, i made conversation with her asking what branch he was in. she said ARMY Secret intelligence or something like that. so i go wow thats nuts... she told me yeah were really not suppose to tell anyone. we know things that if the government found out he told us they would kill us. I proceeded to say i thought that was just movie stuff... she said no its real they would honestly kill our whole family and make it look like we moved somewhere. So the 12 year old or something keeps talking and says yeah we know things how the government covered up 911 and its not what we think it is. HE DID NOT SAY WE WERE AT WAR FOR OIL OR ANYTHING, he just said the whole thing is a cover up. RIGHT AFTER he said that his mom SMACKED HIM and they left really quick after there purchase.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

That's really funny because today at work, i was ringing up a lady and her kids, one was like a 12 year old or something and she had a young daughter and a middle son. she asked if we could use a military ID to purchase something. i told her yeah its totally fine and all.... moving on, i made conversation with her asking what branch he was in. she said ARMY Secret intelligence or something like that. so i go wow thats nuts... she told me yeah were really not suppose to tell anyone. we know things that if the government found out he told us they would kill us. I proceeded to say i thought that was just movie stuff... she said no its real they would honestly kill our whole family and make it look like we moved somewhere. So the 12 year old or something keeps talking and says yeah we know things how the government covered up 911 and its not what we think it is. HE DID NOT SAY WE WERE AT WAR FOR OIL OR ANYTHING, he just said the whole thing is a cover up. RIGHT AFTER he said that his mom SMACKED HIM and they left really quick after there purchase.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Op is spewing ducktales, but I believe this guy
pimp.gif

soooooooooooooooooo..............

this kim possible smart super intelligent secret agent mom and her friends can keep millions of American citizens from knowing what really happened on 9/11....

but they couldnt stop a 12 year old from findin out?

tales of a duck

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

listen i have NO IDEA if ill get in trouble for this, or ANYTHING. Also im not the sharpest tool in the shed so please bear with me on this story....
today at work, i was ringing up a lady and her kids, one was like a 12 year old or something and she had a young daughter and a middle son. she asked if we could use a military ID to purchase something. i told her yeah its totally fine and all.... moving on, i made conversation with her asking what branch he was in. she said ARMY Secret intelligence or something like that. so i go wow thats nuts... she told me yeah were really not suppose to tell anyone. we know things that if the government found out he told us they would kill us. I proceeded to say i thought that was just movie stuff... she said no its real they would honestly kill our whole family and make it look like we moved somewhere. So the 12 year old or something keeps talking and says yeah we know things how the government covered up 911 and its not what we think it is. HE DID NOT SAY WE WERE AT WAR FOR OIL OR ANYTHING, he just said the whole thing is a cover up. RIGHT AFTER he said that his mom SMACKED HIM and they left really quick after there purchase.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I DO.....

no cliffs sorry just read, its a fast read....

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you Exhibit A.

No further questions.

I rest my case.

u know what.....

ive told alot of stories up here and most have gotten positive feedback

but all mine were TRUE stories tho.

i dont think i can just make up a story and have it be good or even make sense.

not sayin u are lying. not sayin u are not.

just sayin.

any 1 with good common sense who has researched the situation knows 911 was a cover up/conspiracy

Back
Top Bottom