'98 Fresno State Documentary - Between the Madness (Yes Skip Is Here)

Yo u findin Gems

Courtney Alexander and Chris Heroin

Back in the Day, Fox used to do like a inside the Lives of Basketball team (dont remember the name of the show) and they did it on Fresno St.
pimp.gif

*** O this is the Fox Sports Joint
pimp.gif

Man this dude has EVERYTHING. Yea man I am about to drink me some tea and watch this right now!

I need to find out how to upload stuff because I have so much stuff on VHS it makes no sense.

I'm halfway through it and it's dope

When I was younger one of my teacher used to mess with Chris Herren and got me his autograph
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

DC, thank you sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn Chris Herren. I remember reading about him in the Alton Sports CBB Preview and they called him a West Coast Jason Williams. Did he have game like thatthough?

I have this somewhere on VHS.

I was rooting for Chris Herren when he was on the Nuggets during the 99-2000 season, too bad it didn't work out.

laugh.gif
@ Avondrae with the swords.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn Chris Herren. I remember reading about him in the Alton Sports CBB Preview and they called him a West Coast Jason Williams. Did he have game like that though?

YES

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn Chris Herren. I remember reading about him in the Alton Sports CBB Preview and they called him a West Coast Jason Williams. Did he have game like that though?
Yeah, son was filthy, he is somewhat of a hoops legend in Massachusetts . He's from Fall River, MA which is right next to Rhode Island . Heplayed a few seasons in the league but couldn't get over his drug problem mainly heroin.

Here's a summary of a book written about him "Fall River Dreams"
http://link

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Ok, I know the tutor or whatever she was said she was not with any of the players but for some reason I got the feeling that some of these dudes have ran through her before. I could be wrong though.
I was thinking the same thing

laugh.gif
@ these dudes trying hide the chicks in the closet at the telly

Man Skip arguin with the assistant. Taking a bad shot, then get mad when you get pulled

Skip in a car accident drivin to LA: this dude man LOL

LOL @ Hiding the girls in the closet. They ALMOST got away with it

laugh.gif
@ these dudes trying hide the chicks in the closet at the telly
I forgot about that.
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Threesome......FOUR!?!?! Daaaaaamn".
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nolan Richardson with hair and an ok lineup.

My favorite documentary of all-time.

I had this on tape and me and my dad would watch this for hours on end.

Also, Gunna hit homie with the "Chris Heroin". Harsh...

Back
Top Bottom