99 IV OWNERS, ARE YOU COPPING CDP IVS

i've been wearing my 99 retros since they released. sold my white pair, kept my black pair (my grails). I wear them maybe 6 times a year or so and they areholding up great! won't be getting the cdp version, unless i come across them for cheap as a single pair and not in a pack.

GOT THE 99 WHITES STILL CRISPY BUT GOTTA HAVE THE BLK N REDS JUMPMAN STILL LOOKS GOOD ON BACK ITS NOT CLASSIC BUT WHO CARES THIS AINT 99 OR 87 88 SO BUY IT ORDONT POINT BLANK

^^^ OG's came out in 1989.

...and stop YELLING at everyone
laugh.gif

I will be getting these, as long as I have the cash on release day. I been wanting a pair of OG colored IV's for a long time. Wish they were the white andcement, but these will do. Im not worried about the jumpman, people keep complaining, but it is what it is. Get used to it people, or else you will never buyanother pair of jordans agian, cuase will never see the nike air any more. As for the shape, I dont mind it. Its just like the current retroes. I like the waythey look with jeans or shorts. I love IV's so I gotta get them. Just wish I didnt have to buy the stupid pack for $350. SMH.

definitely passing on the cdp iv's after copping two more vvvvvnds black reds to have 3 prrrs of retro blk/rds.......

You know what's funny, the people on here that hated on the Oly VI's, "grew" on them, so they copped. Those same people(and you know who youare), who bashed the CD IV's, will buy. You know you will. You guys have no backbone. Cuz you guys are pathetic. "Those are ugly." "I'llnever cop." And then, "They grew on me, and I had to cop." "went to the store and they had the last pair so I had to cop. It was meant tobe." GTFOWTBS.

You know where I stand with this horrible replica of the authentic 99 IV's. And they will never grow on me. I don't let the hype affect my decision onwhat to buy. I have a *** backbone unlike most of you new NTers.

Congrats to the new age Jordan buyers. Those people who will say that these CD IV's look better than the 99's and comment on anyone who has 99'sIV's as fakes. May they buy what they truly like.

I'd like to. we'll see when the time comes. I've been trying to not spend alot of money lately.

my favorite colorway of the iv's and I dnt have 99's so yea.. only downfall is the ugly xix's that I have frm high school I barely wore..

I just wanted to come in here and say I hate all of you 99 IV owners.
tongue.gif

The CDP IV's actually motivated me to try and hunt down a pair of 99's

i sold my '99 bred iv's a couple years ago & i def. regret it. htey were still xtra fresh. that being said, even if i still had them i would becopping the 4/19 cdp.

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

man all these packs have been garbage...so this is an easy pass...even tho i would love to own this c/w of the 4's....there's no point now, i'll
stick to seaarchin for the 99's.....its like latey JB want me to give up quality tight vagina for crackwhore loose vagina.......

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

If i can get the IVs by themselves for cheap to beat around, yes.
Otherwise im stickinging to my 99's...

those are real beautiful. i'll just look for some 99 retro to buy instead.

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

I just wanted to come in here and say I hate all of you 99 IV owners.
tongue.gif

The CDP IV's actually motivated me to try and hunt down a pair of 99's

agreed, at first i was excited for them to come, until i saw them, decided to just get the 99s, ended up gettng the breds and cements
happy.gif
, so i wont be getting those cdps anymore

i sold mine b/c that garbage is coming out. i kinda miss them but oh well i'm not really trippin. and i wont be buying the new 4's

Back
Top Bottom