99 IV OWNERS, ARE YOU COPPING CDP IVS

I do want these bad.
But I definatley dont need another pair of XIX's.
Still have mine NDS.
Guess Im gonna have to sell them.

Even if my 99's crack, I will never buy the cdp IV's. The main thing is because Nike Air, but they look so cheap, and dont even look like a IV. Itlooks like a greedy genius shoe.

i have multiple pairs of the 99 ivs
pairs to rock pairs to keep ds
ill be copping the cdp too though

I'm honestly more excited about these than the CDP Carmines or Hares. All my 99s are beat, so I need some new 4s!

I gotta cop. My 99's have been retired since 03. Haven't seen them since 06 they've been sittin at my aunt house like 3 hours away.

will try to get IVs w/o the XIXs, trying to get the 16s w/o the 7s......and the 12s w/o the 11s.....the only full other pack i will grab is 3/20......

will try to get IVs w/o the XIXs, trying to get the 16s w/o the 7s......and the 12s w/o the 11s.....the only full other pack i will grab is 3/20......

pic request of the two iv's side by side if thats possible to compare the shapes. anyone?

I'll get atleast one pack...if for no other reason than as an example of a Before & After pic of the horrible demise of the brand....
eyes.gif

As long as the shoes are true to the OG colorways I have no reason not to pick up at least one pair....now my CDP shadow 10's, 21's, 17's and14's can get the boot anyday now...hopefully the rest of the packs will stay true like this upcoming one does!!!!

i dont know, i hope with the rise of this pack, maybe the 99 retros go down in price. i hate jumpman air, NIKE AIR BETTA

No. The price of $340 shipped is too great (I have no desire for the bundled XIX). I don't get many chances to wear my 99 IVs as it is (or III, VI, etcfor that matter). I have a corporate job, the weather is too crappy in MI most of the year and in the summer I only want to wear low top shoes or sandals.

Here we go again...

Yes, I have the '99 retros and I'll be getting this pack too.

I'm surprised there aren't any angry posts calling those of us who want the CDP IV's "sheep" yet!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CardinalSinMusic

Are there any sites selling the CDP 4s by themselves?
I'd like to buy a pair of these without the XIX's also. Anyone know of any wbsites that sell seperately?

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Here we go again...

Yes, I have the '99 retros and I'll be getting this pack too.

I'm surprised there aren't any angry posts calling thoes of us who want the CDP IV's "sheep" yet!
laugh.gif
Bunch of sheep, settling for junk!
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Hell no. I can't even bring myself to wear any of the latest IV's that came out....the shape is horrible on them. Couple that with the fact that theyare packaged with black/red XIX (which I have DS), means PAAAAAASS.

going to grab the pack.
my '99s i got for free
and they're pretty beat
buddy found them in a box in his attic
told me they were his dads before parents divorced
and they're my size so he gave em to me.

so despite the size and difference between the cdp and '99s
i'm going to just grab em then wear em when i decide to.

nope...because besides horrible quality they look horrible imo the sad thing is that they will still sell out regardless

Back
Top Bottom