$999 65" 1080p TV @ Frys Tomorrow 7am

Steal!
a5233987.png

Too bad DLP's kinda suck (going off my own personal experiences)... But it's still an amazing deal.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Too bad DLP's kinda suck(going off my own personal experiences)... But it's still an amazing deal.

Yeah but a big 1080p for a g, that's amazing.

thats not even a great deal, its DLP. They have those kind of deals around my way all the time, i think some are priced under 1k all the time not limited timecrap.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

thats not even a great deal, its DLP. They have those kind of deals around my way all the time, i think some are priced under 1k all the time not limited time crap.

Where is your way?

thats not even a great deal, its DLP. They have those kind of deals around my way all the time, i think some are priced under 1k all the time not limited time crap.

yea you probably see em under 1k all the time but not a 1080P. Its a great deal but I just dont like DLPs because of the size and i dont know if the lightbulbs still go out after a couple years like the older DLPs do.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

yea you probably see em under 1k all the time but not a 1080P. Its a great deal but I just dont like DLPs because of the size and i dont know if the light bulbs still go out after a couple years like the older DLPs do.

this is 1080p though, worth the price

the bulb does go out, but thats like after 6/7 years, most people dont even keep their TVs for 10 years, so you replace it once, thats it really

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Too bad I've never heard of or seen a Frys in my life.

Me neither... I wish I had one in the area. I'd like to upgrade
pimp.gif

Damn, I don't wanna hear all that "blah blah" about specs and stuff, THIS IS A GOOD DEAL!!

Back
Top Bottom