-_- The Official BORED at Work Thread -_- Vol. School's Almost Out!

I don't know...I'm bored at work. Thought this would a cool idea to kinda chronicle the random thoughts for other people bored at work. This threadhad no specific topic, just post random +*%%...cuz that's what you do when you bored at work--

alien.gif

This one girls edges are really bothering me and her off-white hair tie needs to be bleached...

I only have 2 days to work this week but I'm glad today is a regular 8 hour shift. It's dead here.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

"i wonder if General has better topics than yesterday?"
I thought they were good yesterday
ohwell.gif

I hate stupid mouses with a back click button on the side.

start my intern next monday. hopefully i can get a job there it's really chill place.
do most work 9 hour days and take off every other friday?

Make your kids watch a movie and it won't be boring. Hell if I was a teacher those little bastards would be watching Fight Club or The Departed everyFriday.

Im @ work and this thread made think about how bad I wish a lunch break lasted from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

That would be amazing !!!

Sometimes at work when I'm bored and it's dead I wonder about this one person I work with... he's a big guy 6'2, wears a bra that makes himlook like he has boobs, wears lipstick, a wig, a scarf to cover his adams apple. I wonder what bathroom he chooses to go to the men's or women's atwork. This one time my coworker accidentally called him a "sir" and the dude grabbed him by the workshirt collar and was like " ITS NOT SIR!!ITS MAM!!" lmao

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Sometimes at work when I'm bored and it's dead I wonder about this one person I work with... he's a big guy 6'2, wears a bra that makes him look like he has boobs, wears lipstick, a wig, a scarf to cover his adams apple. I wonder what bathroom he chooses to go to the men's or women's at work. This one time my coworker accidentally called him a "sir" and the dude grabbed him by the workshirt collar and was like " ITS NOT SIR!! ITS MAM!!" lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif

and on the last day we watching osmosis jones

it's funny on the days where I say "ok, you can talk but just don't be loud" and you can tell who the loners are cuz they kinda justsittin' there like
"
ohwell.gif
"

I've eaten chimichangas or taquitos everyday for lunch for like the past two weeks, but it sucks cuz I don't have hotsauce or salsa...

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I'm not at work but I'm pretty bored. Listening to Jean Grae
pimp.gif

i just burned her entire catalog off my roommate.. and
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.. ive been listening to her all weekend

i was about to make this thread, but yeh im at work till 10pm, sooooooooo bored,

*hopes someone makes a PYP thread*

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I'm not at work but I'm pretty bored. Listening to Jean Grae
pimp.gif

i just burned her entire catalog off my roommate.. and
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.. ive been listening to her all weekend
sorry guy...gotta be bored at work

I wish I could listen to music--I envy people wit' desk jobs cuz they can sometimes pull this off

I hate stupid mouses with a back click button on the side.
Cosign

Cant stand when people keep coming up to talk with nothing to say other than 'this sucks.'

Its like, ya i know this sucks but everytime i get my mind off it another dip *+#! comes up and reminds me.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I don't know...I'm bored at work. Thought this would a cool idea to kinda chronicle the random thoughts for other people bored at work.

...you mean like a blog?
Or twitter?

Back
Top Bottom