_________ is the definition of replay value

balloonoboy

Banned
Which album can you play over and over and over again and never tire of?

For me, it's...

thriller%201%20album%20cover.jpg

It may be the easy choice, but there's honestly not an album out today that just feels so effortless and doesn't put any strain or burden on me. The album can be on repeat for up to days on end honestly.

What album album defines replay value for you?

Probably one of the common responses but Kanye's College Dropout.  His best work and no skippable tracks imo.

Illmatic.

The Blueprint.

Finding Forever.

The Love Below.

The Cool.

Tribe's discography.

Kanye's discography minus 808's.

thriller is a given, as well as off the wall and bad

but first 2 rap albums that came to my mind was doggystyle & illmatic(which are my 2 favorite rap albums of all time)

I think I've listened to the White Stripes Discography over 200 in the last few months. Mostly 'White Blood Cells' and 'Elephant'. I listen to these people almost every single damn day and never get sick of them
laugh.gif

But! I'm very repetitive with my music so there are numerous albums that I can listen to constantly. Such as..

Marshal Mathers LP
Doggystyle
Food and Liquor
The Cool
Paid in Full

and the list goes on. I agree on that Thriller comment though. Well, not necessarily just Thriller but I can listen to Michael's work for the rest of my life and never get sick of it. I've been listening to it since I was a kid and it still sounds incredible to me. The true definition of timeless music.

Going through my iTunes, here's the albums that I could listen to non-stop for a damn long time, and not get tired of.

The Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd)
Silent Alarm (Bloc Party)
London Calling (The Clash)
Nevermind (Nirvana)
Illmatic (Nas)
Be (Common)
Mm.. Food? (DOOM)
Liquid Swords (GZA)
Late Registration (Kanye)
ATLiens (Outkast)
Food and Liquor (Lupe)
Murs 3:16 (Murs and 9th Wonder)
Game Theory (The Roots)
Burnin' (Bob and the Wailers)
The Mirror Conspiracy (Thievery Corporation)

Back
Top Bottom