___________bl4ze11 Artwork__// **NEW** Foamposite painting added pg. 6

** paintings on all pages **

Finally made some time to post up some of my work!
All comments and criticisms are welcomed.

For more of my artwork check out gabrielfelan.carbonmade.com OR
facebook.com/gabrielfelan
The page consists of graphic design, paintings and drawings
I've done over the years.

Most pieces are for SALE, so If  you'd like to purchase, please message
me for prices. I can also do a custom painting for you.

Sneaker DNA // 24x30" // mixed media on canvas

sneakerdna.jpg

Green Goblin // 18x24" // mixed media on canvas

greengoblin1.jpg

Food For Mic Skills (Gym Class Heroes) // 22x28" // mixed media on canvas

foodformicskills.jpg

M.I.A // 24x36" // mixed media on canvas

mialq.jpg

Leaked into Cyberspace // 22x28" // spray paint, charcoal and marker on canvas

mfdoom.jpg

Ghostface Supreme // 24x30" // acrylic, charcoal and newsprint on canvas.

ghostfacesupreme1.jpg

Iheartdunks // 24x36" // acrylic and charcoal on canvas

paintings011copy.jpg

*detailed close-ups*
paintings014.jpg

paintings013.jpg

paintings015.jpg

paintings012.jpg

gabrielfelan.carbonmade.com
myspace.com/artbl4ze

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

These are so dope
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, did you go to an art school? And is your job art-related? What I'm basically asking is, what kinds of jobs are therefor artists/designers?

Sorry for these questions, it's because I'm a senior in highschool and my interest is in arts/design. That is what I want to do in the future. Thanksfor all the input!

razzle dazzle - Thanks for the comment!

I went to school for a while and majored in Graphic Arts, then later switched to Fine Arts.
There are plenty of jobs out there for artists/designers but a lot of it is just freelance work.
For me, its not a steady 9-5 job. Prices vary per job and the more clients you have the more
work you'll get.

In my opinion, graphic design jobs are a "safer" bet as opposed to selling Fine Art just because
logos, business cards, flyers etc, are always needed. But a lot has to do
with how developed and serious the "art scene" is in your city.
I live in San Antono, TX and lets just say Art is not of special interest to a lot of people.
I feel if you're good enough, your work will speak for itself and eventually get noticed.

I hope my post was somewhat helpful. Good luck with your artistic career!

dope work!

and i want to thank you also for your input....
b/c im in the same situation as razzle dazzle....

again,
pimp.gif
work

great work! you have serious talent, i love both the Ghostface and Doom pieces. would love to see more!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Jae718 - I could do an AF1 version for you. let me know.

Nice Gabe... It's about damn time you made a thread in here... Your stuff never gets old homie... I love it all...

G - you already know my thoughts on your work. now, please please please sell me that GFK piece.
frown.gif

^^ Thanks to my SneaksUp fam (jwdanklefs, ucasta) for the comments.

Jake - nice OG 1 painting.
smokin.gif

Aaron - aside from my brother, you're the only other person i'd be happy to let Ghostface piece go to.

Ghostface Supreme SOLD to ucasta

Originally Posted by ucasta

G - you already know my thoughts on your work. now, please please please sell me that GFK piece.
frown.gif
It's just GF now Aaron... lol The young gun is pulling out some trivia!!!!!

those are amazing. you can make some serious dough with talent like that. how do you sell/market your art? you need to start up a website. i would buy somnlike that. the ghostface one was sick. keep up the good work man

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

those are amazing. you can make some serious dough with talent like that. how do you sell/market your art? you need to start up a website. i would buy somn like that. the ghostface one was sick. keep up the good work man

Thanks for the comments! And I do have an online portfolio I just created. gabrielfelan.carbonmade.com

I had been slacking before, but I've got the spark and motivation to start creating again so I'll my best to keep
it updated. Also, fellow NT'er jwdanklefs and myself are going to be involved insome upcoming art shows put on
by us SneaksUp members so we'll be sure have some pics after the events.

If you are interested in any of my artwork please feel free to contact me for further information/prices.

Thanks again!

Very dope as always....were is the bboy piece?...that 1 is my fav piece...I guess cus bboy is always gonna have a big part in my hart...and also the 1 pieceyou had with girl and the shoestring very dope indeed....

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Oh my, Wow! Now that's sick. Great job. How long did it take you to do that? I can't see the last 2 pics.

This piece was actually started about 2 years ago and was about 75% finished and remained on the "back burner" till about a month ago.
I almost never start a piece and finish right after. (unless its commissioned) So all in all I'd say about 10-12 hours?

By the way you're G.I. Joe and Transformers artwork is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. thats precision right there.

Back
Top Bottom