________PLA FOLSOM________CROOKS & In4mation IN STOCK!**

Juss left the shop, the set up is real nice, coo dudes workin in there.

They still had a few of those diamond tees.

They also got pinstripe hoodies and some other nice stuff.

I picked up a pair of pinstripe blazers size 13.

I'm definitely gonna be hittin that spot up.

finally hit this store up about two weeks ago and the store owner was cool people and the whole store setup was nice ...will be hitting it up again soon ....
got a question though is getta clue a better store when it comes to clothing aint been there in a minute ?

Camo HI's [Brian Anderson's] are IN!!

PLA's sellin' em for $100.00+tax.. they already sold a few pairs as I was there..
All of my posts are of emoticons.

Whatever you see is what they have in XXL.. no one buys XXL's, so you're in luck.

just went there for the firs time yesterday, i gotta say its the best store in the sac area for this certain style. PLA > Ikon and FTC combined. ftc aint got much and u can't look at their clothes easily and half of ikon's @#%$ caters to karamo and folks. plus people in PLA real helpful but not pushy at all. check back they got a lotta new brands comin through.
DS 9.5 AND 10.5 ICE BLUE X FOR SALE. PM WITH QUESTIONS

Store hours are 10-6 7 days a week.

It's VERY close to the Folsom Outlets, maybe a 2-3 minute drive??

Also, LIVE FOR KICKZ.. I appreciate the love but you can't knock on Ikon & FTC. They're all fam with PLA, it's all love! :b
tongue.gif

Nayte,

Is that a hoody or a track jacket? Price?
On a whole different subject, I'm looking for iotech's in a size 9.5-10.5.

sorry for the knock on em but just suprised how pla been overlooked for the other places. guess the extra mileage is a big deterent
DS 9.5 AND 10.5 ICE BLUE X FOR SALE. PM WITH QUESTIONS

Quote:
sorry for the knock on em but just suprised how pla been overlooked for the other places. guess the extra mileage is a big deterent

Yeah man, Folsom is FARRRR.. but then again.. downtown is FARRRR for people that live in Folsom :lol:
laugh.gif

Nino, you're trippin', man! I wish I WORKED for a skateshop :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^ i was just there today, i remember seeing xxxl clothing. pretty sure it was the diamond x rogue status black/teal
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23, OUChrisLitt
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

Nino is correct, the biggest sz clothing they carry is XXXL. The XXL & XXXL never sell. And what is their address? Well I don't know it off the top of my head, but it is RIGHT next to Folsom High School.

Quote:
what is the address for PLA? i can't seem to find it. their site is like..weird.

1880 Prairie City Road #130; Folsom, CA 95630
On a whole different subject, I'm looking for iotech's in a size 9.5-10.5.

^^^ There you go. As I said before, if you can find the high school, you can easily find PLA in that plaza by it.

is on the side of the shopping center. i was lost too when i was looking for it.

Wow, that store looks pretty dope & clean. What's the address of the store?

imanikeheadxvi@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom