________PLA FOLSOM________CROOKS & In4mation IN STOCK!**

Hey what's up, NT? I'm just here to spread the good news about a store that opened up by my local high school: PLA. It opened early April & I can't stop going there. The owner Ben is pretty cool, so are all the other employees. I just visited the store not too long ago & said I'd put in a good word for him on NT since he wasn't able to get a hold of a NT account. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or the PLA store. [contact me with caution: I am not a representative of PLA, but I do support their store :wink:
wink.gif
] I don't think they ship out things, but if you guys want some stuff from their store, you can contact me & I will pick up the items for you & ship them out. I will most likely charge shipping costs & that's about it.

Brands that PLA holds are:

NIKE SB
STUSSY
TEN DEEP
UPPER PLAYGROUND
REEBOK
NEW ERA
DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.
GIRL
CHOCOLATE
DGK
KREW
FOURSTAR
MANIK
ANALOG
NIXON WATCHES
MATIX

Here are some pictures of the store!

623705542_l.jpg

623705969_l.jpg

623706648_l.jpg

623706990_l.jpg

804312916_l.jpg

804314409_l.jpg

804470388_l.jpg

HERE IS THE PHONE #: 1.916.608.4300

This shop is straight :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
, the owner, Ben puts up new stuff nearly every week to keep the store with a fresh rotation every time. Like I said before, if you want something from the store, just let me know & we can work something out. I know NT likes 10deep, just saw a bunch of new shirts, so let me know. Once again, I do not work there or anything, I offered to put this post up for Ben because I support what he's doing for the town I live in [Folsom]. So big ups to Ben & all of PLA. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Team ~ : ^

right when i was gonna start doing a PLA thing...lol

anyway, support those guys! they're real cool, friendly and have great service!

the shop looks nice, and the layout is sick!
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

The address to PLA is:

1880 PRAIRIE CITY ROAD #130
FOLSOM CA. 95630

And yes, Eric.. I try my best. :lol:
laugh.gif

hahaha,
yall ever been to the pla up in p*ville? it's in an old am pm convenience store. it's a lot of fun.

buck lewis bail bonds, holla. jerk-o used to pick on me in high school.

whatever.

Sup Nayte. Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be checking this place out soon.

On another note, how's Folsom High? I think you know my friends Robert Le and Nick Hernandez...

EDIT: I just visited PLA today, and bought a Purple Diamond tee. Fresh store. Much better than FTC Sacramento. Nice environment, extremely clean as well. Friendly workers too. I met Ben (store owner) and an employee named Kyle. LOTS of 10Deep, Diamond Supply, Nike SB, and much more. Just dropping some info in order to support a local shop. If you are in the Folsom/Sacramento Area, drop by for sure.
WANTED (sz. 10-10.5): Black/Cement Jordan III, Penny II, Pippen I, Viotech Dunk, Supreme Dunk SB (any color), Black/Carolina Jordan XIV, Air Max 95 (any color), Amsterdam Air Max 1, Olympic Air Force 180, Futura Dunk SB, Lucky Dunk SB.

Quote:
On another note, how's Folsom High? I think you know my friends Robert Le and Nick Hernandez...

Yeah, I do know them :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I think I met you @ a summit before.

Yo Nate, how come you don't hit me up when you come to Folsom?! We'll hit up BJ's :pimp:
pimp.gif

Woot, sounds good, Nate.

Wow, :smh:
nono.gif
@ dudes buying out all the Diamond x Misfit tees

I'm kidding, new shipment should be coming in soon :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

It's funny cause Ben [the owner] knows his stuff can go for a lot more online, but he can't do anything about it, store policy to sell for retail.
All of my posts are of emoticons.

went to PLA today, suprisingly nice store even tho its pretty small. picked up some 420 P-RODS. guy working there was real cool dont kno if hes the owner tho. theres a lot of nice nike sb stuff there. good store

whoa... is this the same PLA from placerville? hahaha... i remember scoopin tiffs there. we camped out and it felt like bears were gonna breathe up on us. it's straight woodsy! props on the shop ben, i think you were the manager/owner of the placerville spot too.
[/b]
much thanks to those that supported the audrey x tiffany shirt, be prepared for our next installment...​
, constant inspiration, true hustler... rest in peace homie[/center]

i want that 10 Deep "Last of the Dying Breed" Tee. If anyone can cop that for me. Holla.

I think it's $24+tax or $30+tax, can't remember. But next time I drop by I can see what they have.. what sz?
All of my posts are of emoticons.

Back
Top Bottom