**+**____NikeTalk Detective Check In! Kinda got scammed but NOT Giving up!!___***

So to make a long story short, i sold an 11/12 pack to a guy named Joshua Feldman on ebay. With shipping and everything the total was around 450. So i log intomy paypal account yesterday and it says that 450 dollars has been given back to the buyer...

the guy who purchased my shoes used a credit card and had the credit card cancel the purchase like a month after he got the shoes..

So paypal couldnt do anything about it because the case was closed. there was no dispute for me to voice my opinion and my last chance is to contact the buyer

So NT i need you help in order to contact the buyer

here is the info i have right now....

email address used to send payment:joshafeldman@gmail.com
buyers id (ebay): chicachilelindo07
Payment From: Joshua Feldman
Shipped to a Confirmed Address...
Stephen Alcala
7 Orchard Court
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577

I called 411 and came up wit not Joshua Feldman or Septhen Alcala but a Barbara Feldman was found at that address posted above..
Called and no answer

I remember talkin to this dude via ebay about how it had to be at his house by noon on January 10th because he was leaving to italy and it arrived at 10:53 andi never heard back from him.

Paypal transaction
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=Picture2.png
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=Picture3.png

Shipping Label transaction
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=Picture6-1.png

Delivery Conformation
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=Picture4.png

So if anyone can dig up anything on any 3 of the names it would be greatly appreciated! Myspace, facebook, phone numbers anythingwould be a huge help!!

Love you NT!!
laugh.gif

UPDATE
So i found out that a man named Flelix Alcala, Stephen Alcala and Jean Alcala live at 7 orchard court.....
Barbara Feldman lives at 13 orchard court

Possible neighborhood scam?!?!

Anyways....i friended a Josh Feldman on facebook who went ot Lynn University and is from New York.....

I'm about to call him. Dammit post the number you called. I can't find it on 411.

Originally Posted by agold1002

the guy who purchased my shoes used a credit card and had the credit card cancel the purchase like a month after he got the shoes..
WAIT.....Are you allowed to do that? You could call the cops for a problem like this. I would think that it would go in your favor.....

you sent a 12x6x6 package weighing 8 ounces? total cost for Priority Mail (including insurance on $400) came out to $10? lol. Theres 3 sides to every story.

^^i want to contact the people first but you can use a credit card throught paypal.....if they dont pay me i am going to go to the police

edit: at to the guy above me right now....my home boy works at my local usps so he just lets it fly.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

how did you ship that for so cheap and thick envelope? anyways police wont do anything.

my boy works at my local ups store so he just lets it fly but anything that package/large envelope is a just your own packaging...not a box or envelope fromUSPS

Well I tried getting a front view of this guys house but Google street view doesnt go to the front of his house.

Heres a sky view of it though.

29y5vtk.jpg

Roslyn Heights is a rich neighborhood too. Million $ homes everywhere.

smh.gif

I swear Id love to go to this kids house.

feldman was tagged in the red witness shirt on FB.......lives in NY could be him....also wearin some 'sneaker head' possible shirts.....

3312_1075159875053_1107870060_30206272_4098657_n.jpg

3312_1075155754950_1107870060_30206238_3307485_n.jpg

n2600862_33808225_1176.jpg

^^notice the jordan shorts......
laugh.gif

also a pic of him in throw back duke shorts.........anyone got anything else.....

One thing for sure is that he is of Jewish background. Why would someone who lives in a million dollar home need to scam someone?

^^houses on orchard court are in the 400,000s via zillow

but he is defiantly jewish.....Feldman is a dead giveaway

Originally Posted by Lazy B

One thing for sure is that he is of Jewish background. Why would someone who lives in a million dollar home need to scam someone?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

^^houses on orchard court are in the 400,000s via zillow

but he is defiantly jewish.....Feldman is a dead giveaway
Whoa, what a generalification.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom