~~~___IT'S TRUE! TORONTO LIVESTOCK IS COMING!!!! PICS!___~~~

So I stopped by to check my dude Skam today, took flicks of the temporary window get-up and the progress.

Construction and renovations for the building (which is on Spadina, just north of Adelaide, beside the two banks on the west side), and the floorplan is looking great! Alot of thought and great ideas went into planning the store, materials and displays out, it's gonna look amazing IMO.

Watch for LS to open in Spring, thinking around April-May, will keep you posted on the date and I'm sure heavy promo and street team propanganda will start to circulate.

Here's pics of the window sign to let Toronto know what's up!

237420417.jpg

^Dude broke his neck when he saw the LS throwup!

237420398.jpg

^Not a photoshop, people!

237420412.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
props to Skam and Livestock team for doing the damn thang.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

:wow:
eek.gif

I wish they were taking resumes to land me a job. :tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

yes indeed!

i went to politic with my dude skam today too...

the livestock team is definitely doing some major things! (peace to garry and the crew)

the layout of the shop is crazy. yall aren't ready for what's gonna be going down at spadina/adelaide.

NOT READY.

btw. skam wanted me to mention a party that's going down THIS FRIDAY @ DOWN ONE LOUNGE.

revisedfbfinalwebflyerwoe8.jpg
MARCH 16th

THE FAST BREAK TOUR w/ DJ PUMP & DJ HEDSPIN

DOWN ONE LOUNGE
49 Front St. E.
19+
cover: TBA

also, ?UESTLOVE (the roots) will be in town on the 24th.

academyhw7.jpg
MARCH 24th, 2007

?UESTLOVE (the roots)
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

Nice. Always liked Livestock back in Van. Good to see one in Toronto.

WANTED>>> Pushead Dunk 7-7.5

SELLING>>>
Dinosaur JR / DINO Dunks 11.5. Please PM

If it is, where I think it is I passed that spot last Saturday night after I left Butterfly Lounge with my cousin, and some people.

I have a friend that lives in Brampton that used to go to the Van. City LS regularly, but now that we're getting our own, I think he's going to save his "change" on flying out there for shopping. :smh:
smh.gif
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: Air Jordan XXI White/Metallic Silver sz 11. Air Jordan XXI Grey Suede sz 6.5Y. Air Jordan IIIs Fire Reds, "Flips", Harbour Blues. Hit me up for details

Big look,
glad to hear that Torontos sneaker community is continuing to grow and become bigger.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

good news

hope it opens soon
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Good news - this is even closer to work than GDFT :tongue:

Opening party, any plans Bobby / Skam?
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and one the stars. -- Frederick Langbridge

^at ease fellas! Livestock T-Dot employee #1 IS OFFICIALLY IN DA BUILDING!

Troopers may be banned but I come back wearin tha 45!

since alot of the Livestock T-Dot events will be Rountable collabos u can bet your fav pair of J's that you'll hear about it well in advance...

Passed by on the Spadine streetcar on the way into work today and saw them bringing in lumber to do up the store interior <?>

(Rubs hands gleefully) Looking forward to this bigtime :smile:
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and one the stars. -- Frederick Langbridge

Who's in charge of Livestock? I'm trying to holla at someone for a release event I'm having for my magazine. Does anyone have a contact?
BluntMagazine.ca

Back
Top Bottom