___The Real Housewives of.....BMF? v. Is this real life___

tired.gif

I was just about ti bring up Mob Wives. It makes you wonder if the money is running low and these chicks will do anything for a paycheck.

You know whats funny though?

I can only think of a short list of women who WOULD NOT want to be in their position... 
laugh.gif

ITS AMERICA, BABY!

On the real though...how do they have money still? Didn't the feds seize most of that? 

So many different ____ wives shows nowadays it's tough to keep up.

..and that's why I don't.

smh.

so much trash on TV

funny, these +$%+%+' boyfriends snitched on each other and they all still kick it

lmao

one chick did a 2 year bid for her dude

lmao

on the show still

smh

fake celebrity.

Im getting credit points on this joint
pimp.gif

$350K from VH1 buddy shoutout my dude Bleu doe

Originally Posted by cartune

Im getting credit points on this joint
pimp.gif

$350K from VH1 buddy shoutout my dude Bleu doe

for doing what? and your saying VH1 picked it up?

Am I reading this right? One of the chicks is Terry's wife and one of them is the wife of one of the guys who cooperated with the Feds to put him away?

Let's really think about this, how can you be associated with a "Mobster" openly & still have a tv show.
It's staged but let the ignorance flow

Bleu & another dude been said they was talkin to VH1 about a show we thought he was bs'n for the longest into last week they offering 350K

Only last week did I hear about a WIves show so Im thinking its the same show. Or they giving the Mob 2 shows
laugh.gif

I aint doin nothin tho he just said they would break bread
laugh.gif

oh I read it as YOU were getting 350k...i'm like wth is the budget for this joint - i know them real housewives *@!#+% get like 200+ a season or something like that

The Drug game has a pension plan I see...
laugh.gif

play hide and seek with the Feds - or race them to the stash spots
laugh.gif

i had read something awhile back where Meech said they didnt take anything from him but like 3 cars...all the money and stuff seized was from Terry...regardless you know there is/was still plenty of $ floating around

Back
Top Bottom