[[__Cali STAYS Takin' L's vol. *%+ is this?__]]

I want to visit NY (try out all the food, check out the stores and architecture, etc...) but I really cannot imagine myself living anywhere else other than CA/SoCal.
I can't think of a place that has the beach, mountain, snow, desert, gambling, theme parks (Universal, 6 Flags, Disneyland, Seaworld, etc...), great restaurants, museums, shopping centers, etc... all within driving distance. Not to mention the weather is pretty nice almost all year long.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Everything about california is fake and sucks. The women are fake and talk weird. NY ftw Forever
i bet you never been out of the tri-state area.

Lol this thread is still here.
Arguing is pointless.
At the end of the day, you're not changing anyone's mind so just stop arguing and let the thread die.

Everything about california is fake and sucks. The women are fake and talk weird. NY ftw Forever

Yeah... WE talk weird...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Yeah... WE talk weird...

indifferent.gif
You probably wear acid washed jeans and hundreds tees all day

Yeah... WE talk weird...

indifferent.gif

lemme guess...

beef n brocs, bubble jacket and shuttle jeans? Or is it jorts?

Yeah... WE talk weird...

indifferent.gif

lemme guess...

beef n brocs, bubble jacket and shuttle jeans? Or is it jorts?

If anyone ever caught me wearing any of that id let them kick my mother in the face

laugh.gif
Yall are some lames, sittin here going back and forth like some ++**!@% posting from your mommas house.

Probably aint even been out the neighborhood much less out ya state.

you obviously never been Northern Cali Have u?
laugh.gif

a New Yorker saying Cali ppl Talk Weird
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

roll.gif

you have a mac dre avy so if you talk anything like him youre a harvard scholar 

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

roll.gif

you have a mac dre avy so if you talk anything like him youre a harvard scholar 
You just seem bitter.

And this thread does suck, i actually think cali is beautiful, and im smart enough to know everyone from cali is gonna say cali is better, and everyone from ny is gonna say ny is better. I was just entertaining myself im done tho.

Back
Top Bottom