__Help me out Pet people v She wants a dog__

whats a good dog? a little joint that wont grow too big but not a lil paris hilton type punk dog

are there such things as pits or rots thats stay small? maybe a dumb question but i dont have much knowledge in the area...

help me out :nerd:
nerd.gif

...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

English Bulldog.

Do your research tho, because I've heard than many of them (all purebreds for that matter) tend to have health issues.

Little dogs require more walks.
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

can i get a rott and stunt its growth with like a reverse steriod or something :lol:
laugh.gif
...We Born To Die...

Consider getting a mutt? They tend to be less inbred. Less inbred equals less Vet bills.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

Why not ask her what type of dog she wants. That will narrow your choices tremendously.
Team Longhorns

tre if money isnt a option look into copping a puggle they are crack. My girl just got one last week for 1800 I think she could've gotten it for cheaper but the little dudes mad cool, doesnt bark much and isnt that tiny. He also likes no hook, eveytime i play it his tail starts wagging :lol:
laugh.gif

Shih-Tzu - intelligent, stubborn, and is a very social dog

combover.jpg
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

no lap dogs...to go with the no girls with dragon tattoos

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Don't get a lapdog. They're high-maintenance. Just go to your local animal shelter and look around and see if you find one that you like.
GALATASARAY SK​

kingtre get yourself a nice boxer. they dont grow that big plus they are really mellow when it come to you condo. they are no like other dogs that destroy everything in sight. good with kids and other people. they range from 70-120lbs. not bad compared to some other dogs.

maybe she should do some homework on the kind of dog she wants. Dogs arent novelties, they require a lot of attention that most people fail to do once the novelty of the cute puppy wears off.
East Oakland510

Quote:
maybe she should do some homework on the kind of dog she wants
ing now...get the names...see what types of dogs they are etc...then go from there...gotta start somewhere right? dont get all PETA on me homie

Quote:
yeah im a fan too...shes prolly wild between the sheets
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
kingtre get yourself a nice boxer.

naw when i get my house and what not im going rott 4sure...but this is more hers... it'll be at her house and in her care most of the time...

Quote:
my girls got one, they're cool.
...We Born To Die...

Miniature Doberman Pincher
6xzylom.jpg
I'm a girl...but does it really matter?
VTHokie09
All the money I spent on them Nikes...you better Just Do It!

Back
Top Bottom