__Tom Brady involved in car accident : Still makes it to Practice on time __

i know most here hate him anyways but...

[h1]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/09/report_brady_in.html[/h1]
[h1]Brady involved in car accident[/h1]
A law enforcement source confirmed a WEEI radio report that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a two-car accident on the corner of Gloucester Street and Commonwealth Avenue in Boston this morning.

According to WEEI, it was "more than a minor fender-bender." It involved an Audi with New Jersey license plates and a Ford minivan, and emergency personnel had to use a Jaws of Life cutting device to extricate the driver of the minivan.

Brady was taken to Brigham and Women's Hospital after the accident at Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Street, the source said..

A Boston police spokeswoman confirmed an accident at 6:34 a.m. at that location, involving one person who was transported to Brigham and Women's, but did not release the name of the injured person.

WEEI also reported that Brady had contacted the Patriots since the accident and was on his way to Gillette Stadium.

frown.gif

update:
BOSTON -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a two-car accident Thursday morning.

The accident reportedly happened on Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Avenue near Brady’s home around 6:15 a.m.

Brady was described as “pretty banged up

i know most here hate him anyways but...

[h1]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/09/report_brady_in.html[/h1]
[h1]Brady involved in car accident[/h1]
A law enforcement source confirmed a WEEI radio report that Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a two-car accident on the corner of Gloucester Street and Commonwealth Avenue in Boston this morning.

According to WEEI, it was "more than a minor fender-bender." It involved an Audi with New Jersey license plates and a Ford minivan, and emergency personnel had to use a Jaws of Life cutting device to extricate the driver of the minivan.

Brady was taken to Brigham and Women's Hospital after the accident at Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Street, the source said..

A Boston police spokeswoman confirmed an accident at 6:34 a.m. at that location, involving one person who was transported to Brigham and Women's, but did not release the name of the injured person.

WEEI also reported that Brady had contacted the Patriots since the accident and was on his way to Gillette Stadium.

frown.gif

update:
BOSTON -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a two-car accident Thursday morning.

The accident reportedly happened on Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Avenue near Brady’s home around 6:15 a.m.

Brady was described as “pretty banged up

i woke up to 7 texts being like, "your dude was in a car accident." a couple people rejoicing about it
smh.gif

hope he's good...

i woke up to 7 texts being like, "your dude was in a car accident." a couple people rejoicing about it
smh.gif

hope he's good...

I turned on the tv & CNN reported this. Sounds like he is alright because he was heading to the practice facility.

I turned on the tv & CNN reported this. Sounds like he is alright because he was heading to the practice facility.

Brady gets in an accident, refuses any treatment, and is back to practice within the hour. That's not gonna be good enough for the national media so this will have to be spun somehow.

Brady gets in an accident, refuses any treatment, and is back to practice within the hour. That's not gonna be good enough for the national media so this will have to be spun somehow.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

You forgot the part where he saved the schoolhouse full of burning children after the car wreck.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

You forgot the part where he saved the schoolhouse full of burning children after the car wreck.

bill belichick's comments on the situation:

"Right now we're just focused on the Bengals."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif