_Do you remember what you were doing 10 years ago? vol. 1999

Probably watching pokemon..or tryna go outside so I could play kickball wit da girls around my way...
pimp.gif

I was 11 btw

i was 9

i did nothing but play basketball
ride my bike 24/7 no matter the time or weather
watched and collected pokemon cards
pee'd in the bed
watched Smackdown since i had no cable
laugh.gif

played donkey kong 64
pimp.gif

sleepovers with the cousins every weekend literally
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, played videogames until 2-3am

I was 13 and my life evolved around wrestling, video games, and no limit/ cash money

Originally Posted by soltheman

I was 7

I was watching pokemon and playing NES.

and watching wrestling, probably
word. i remmber wrestling was hyped by everyone during that time.
laugh.gif

^^^
laugh.gif

10 years ago, I was 6 years old watching Pokemon, playing Pokemon Blue
pimp.gif
,and playing Baseball.

10 years ago huh? i was in 8th grade gettin ready to go into High School. i was already chillin wit the older dudes on the block gettin into trouble and whatnot. i remember rocking old scool af1's and rocking yellow sony boom boxes bumping some redman (doc's da name 2000) and Nas (I am...). i also rememberdudes being huge on DMX. i remember 1st hearing of tim duncan and not caring much for him (which i still dunt care much for him lol)

I was moving around I think can't really remember..
My past is a huge blur
frown.gif

I was 5
laugh.gif

I was 14 like most of y'all and a freshman in high school

I was a real nerd back then..didn't have a girlfriend or anythin..never even kissed a girl at that point
laugh.gif

I was very chunky
frown.gif
..eventually lost the weight when i started to grow taller..and then in my senior year i weighed only about 170..and was 6'0 i wassuper skinny..didn't really pay attention to kicks..i rocked k swisses back then
laugh.gif

I hated high school for the most part cause i was the kid that was always picked up for different reasons..but whatever..i'm doin more with my life thanmost of the people that i graduated with..

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

99 was my favorite year so far. I was 9

I was always outside, riding my bike. I had the best of friends back then, chillin everyday just being kids

Those were the days
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom