_Do you remember what you were doing 10 years ago? vol. 1999

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]House all alone+aol+8th street latina[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]You do the math[/color]

I was in college & I was struggling in submitting my plates for different Architecture subjects.

i was begging my pops for the black garnett IIIs in 5th grade....never really got around to getting them though....

....but i have them now!

I was nine.

Playing Pokemon, watching wrestling, playing Nintendo 64, my last year of Little League
frown.gif

i was probably picking my nose and playing with myself 10 years ago right now....

not much has changed sadly.

May '99

-Finishing up junior year of H.S.

-Wannabe screen play writer
grin.gif

-Just got hired at the Levi's Outlet

-American Pie, The Sixth Sense

10 years old

Bumping the Chronic 2001 and The Marshall Mathers LP

Watching WWF

Playing N-64

Pokemon

Playing outside until the sun came down

Damn I miss those days
frown.gif

Playing House with all my mothers friends cute daughters if ya kno waht i mean
pimp.gif

was only 8 9ish back then
devil.gif

I was painting an insane amount of graffiti until I got wrapped up for a freeway sign. The restitution was $4,890.
smh.gif

9yrs old

used to watch wwf then go to the store right down my street stick my 50 cents in the quater machine and get a wwf sticker. than stick it on my zip binder atschool
roller blades
Seattle mariners with ken griffey jr, a-rod, edgar martinez, jay buhner, lou pinella
56k internet with napster making people cd's for $10 ( still use that same computer haha )
n64 with zelda and gameboy color with pokemon blue and the cable cord to link up with people at school during recess

I had just moved back to the states from germany I was in the 5th grade at the time

Tony hawk, pokemon cards, goldberg
pimp.gif
man I miss those days

I was just a younging trying to hunch a girl in a pair of blue jeans
Marshall mathers lp was the first cd I bought with my own money N64 + goldeye + diddy kong racing + mario kart= pure greatness

I remember my friend came to class and said the date was 9-9-99, I was like
eek.gif

-Got Pokemon Red Version
pimp.gif

-Played ball
-Watched the WWF

i was seven at the time. i remember waking up every weekday and i would watch pokemon when it was still on channel 13 i believe . and then they had theanimated version of robocop and the cgi version of supertroopers . and to finish it off they aired ducktales and off to elementary school i went. i rememberevery saturday morning was SUNNY! =]

20 yrs old.

chasin booty, shopping, working, and playin ball...My daily routine..

ahh the good ole days lol.

i was 11, so in 5th grade i think. pretty sweet year, 6th grade was straight piff though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

Originally Posted by mjbetch

getting charizard FTW!
justine&mjbetch you just brought me back.

Getting charizard was the greatest day of my life that year.
i was suuuuuuch a *+%+ back then to my brother. i remmeber i tricked im into letting me open his pack that HE BOUGHT...

he had a charizard and i switched it with mine and i was like OMGGG I GOT A CHARIZARD!! and he was all sad
frown.gif
hahahaha he didnt know it was really his LOL

Back
Top Bottom