*_NT, help me pimp my room_*

I've convinced myself that I need to change the scenery of my room. I have some old curtains and a plain white color for the walls.Does anyone have anysuggestions on a good color for a male room? Maybe some pictures of your room [if its well done] or another room would help as well. Thanks in advance.

huuuumm
pics??
6247_xzibit.jpg

lose the curtains. paint on wall a man color. possibly the wall where your bed is headed. get a sweet but simple entertainment set. nothing that takes thefocus off of it being a bedroom. normally most feng shui prefer no electronics in a place of rest, but if you have. do it.

I just realized I never responded to this thread when I really need the help. As for my pictures, here they are...

sl1l08.jpg
zxa15w.jpg
1y4krq.jpg
2w6til0.jpg
2yosdqv.jpg

That's it. Pretty simple if you ask me. Except for that unmanly bear my girl gave me
laugh.gif
. My room didn't have a closet so that was built, but I'mplanning on taking it down and rebuilding it cause its pretty damn ugly. I'm getting my new TV in the next month or two so I should have my system set upby then. The curtains are pretty horrendous. I didn't have any when I moved in so we decided to put whatever we found since I really didn't care muchabout it...until now. All that stuff on top of my closet should be out of here by tomorrow so thats the least of my worries.

I'm mainly looking for ideas on what color to paint my room. And should I paint my ceiling as well? Also, any other ideas to make it look better would behighly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

why do you have curtains and blinds? just take the curtains
sick.gif
down

and as far as room color, anything goes man!!! obviously, don't do black unless you cut yourself quite a bit...whatever color you like, roll with it.

i'd leave the ceiling alone though.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I just realized I never responded to this thread when I really need the help. As for my pictures, here they are...

sl1l08.jpg
zxa15w.jpg
1y4krq.jpg
2w6til0.jpg
2yosdqv.jpg

That's it. Pretty simple if you ask me. Except for that unmanly bear my girl gave me
laugh.gif
. My room didn't have a closet so that was built, but I'm planning on taking it down and rebuilding it cause its pretty damn ugly. I'm getting my new TV in the next month or two so I should have my system set up by then. The curtains are pretty horrendous. I didn't have any when I moved in so we decided to put whatever we found since I really didn't care much about it...until now. All that stuff on top of my closet should be out of here by tomorrow so thats the least of my worries.

I'm mainly looking for ideas on what color to paint my room. And should I paint my ceiling as well? Also, any other ideas to make it look better would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

NOW THE PICS OF UR GIRL Or MOM
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Colour for the walls: Nike Shoe Box orange.
pimp.gif

Lose the curtains.

Take the stuff on top of your closet off. Either put the items in various and sensible places in your room, or just put the stuff in storage.

Make everything (the painting, your computer's speakers, etc) uncrooked.

Lose the CD/DVD rack on the side of the bed. Either that or get a real collection and put it next to your other media.

Get a decent comforter for your bed. Even if you won't use it.

The teddy bear stays.

Back
Top Bottom