[_OFFICIAL HYORI LEE APPRECIATION POST VOL. U-GO-GIRL 56K BEWARE!_]

i want to smash some korean chicks
devil.gif
she's definitely appreciated
smokin.gif

Someone recommend me a pr0n with an actress with similar facial features.

shes cute but the asian from charlies angle is 100x better. and shes thick. i think its lucy lu or some *!++ like dat

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

FinKL was the %$$+ back in middle school. I have been in love with this woman since I hit puberty.
on everything i clicked this thread and ctrl + f'd "an dee" to see if you were in it already
roll.gif

im still inclined to take boa over her.

no way.

There was a day I woulda taken boa too. But those days are long gone, she fell of hard, tryin to sing in english now, @%+??
sick.gif

Damn, yall think shes too thin? I think she's got THE perfect body. And add to the fact that shes considered "fat" by Korean standards.

FinKL was the %$$+ back in middle school. I have been in love with this woman since I hit puberty.
on everything i clicked this thread and ctrl + f'd "an dee" to see if you were in it already
roll.gif

no way.
laugh.gif
i can admit hyolee is hotter, but there was a time when i was ape!@#$% over boa.
roll.gif
My dude brought it way back with the "hyolee." That's super oldschool. BoA probably would have been more age-appropriate atthe time, but she isn't seeing Hyori. BoA was in LA recently and my friends took a pic with her. Definitely looking like a regular cute Korean girl.Nothing really special.

roll.gif

no way.
laugh.gif
i can admit hyolee is hotter, but there was a time when i was ape!@#$% over boa.
roll.gif
My dude brought it way back with the "hyolee." That's super oldschool. BoA probably would have been more age-appropriate at the time, but she isn't seeing Hyori. BoA was in LA recently and my friends took a pic with her. Definitely looking like a regular cute Korean girl. Nothing really special.
thats a shame. when that "my way" video came out, i thought she was going to take the crown...but yeah i think these asian pop starsneed to give it a rest with the crossing over, some of that +#%$ is terrible
laugh.gif

^ Utada have some great songs out right now. She an actually sing in english compared to the rest.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

the reason why i love korean girls
stank %*+ attitudes...
Word. I've only had one Korean girlfriend for a reason (and I'm Korean). I can't deal with some of the attitudes they have. Plus, anargument between two Koreans blows up QUICK.

They sure are cute though.
mad.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

the reason why i love korean girls
stank %*+ attitudes...
Word. I've only had one Korean girlfriend for a reason (and I'm Korean). I can't deal with some of the attitudes they have. Plus, an argument between two Koreans blows up QUICK.

They sure are cute though.
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
Can't say I miss my ex much... She wasn't really the type with a stank attitude, but more religious and sheltered. That gets boring reallyquick. It was fun breaking her out of that mold though
grin.gif

Is it true that almost half of the Korean girls get plastic surgery on their face? I was told that they get facelifts, nosejobs, eyelid and lip surgerys andthats why most of the girls in Korea are so beautiful

Back
Top Bottom