[_OFFICIAL HYORI LEE APPRECIATION POST VOL. U-GO-GIRL 56K BEWARE!_]

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Is it true that almost half of the Korean girls get plastic surgery on their face? I was told that they get facelifts, nosejobs, eyelid and lip surgerys and thats why most of the girls in Korea are so beautiful
I don't know any stats off top, but I know it's really cheap there. My friend flew there to get her wisdom teeth out because the flightand the surgery were cheaper in Korea than getting it done here.
laugh.gif
I also know of several of my friends who just decided to get stuff done while they werethere (one got some moles removed and the other got the eyelid folds done).

DAMN! its really cheap like that?!

but the messed up part is that you have to look a certain way to actually fit in there or be considered beautiful. Like you HAVE to have a V-shaped face, youHAVE to have non chinky eyes and you HAVE to be rail thin

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Is it true that almost half of the Korean girls get plastic surgery on their face? I was told that they get facelifts, nosejobs, eyelid and lip surgerys and thats why most of the girls in Korea are so beautiful
Yes. EVERYONE gets it. Eyelid-surgery is as routine as a dental check-up.

Also, being a Korean-American is GUARANTEED smashing. Female natives love the idea of a Korean being unable to speak the language.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

^ Utada have some great songs out right now. She an actually sing in english compared to the rest.
she lost any hope in my eyes after she dropped "you're easy breezy and im japaneezy"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i definitely !!%$ with fly me to the moon 2007 though

Back
Top Bottom