*_What's the nicest thing a stranger has done for you?_*

Yesterday, I was at D&B with my nephew and before leaving, we decided to look at the prizes since I had 5,700 tickets to spend. I saw they had Modern Warfare 2 for the PS3 and told him I'd just continue saving to get it since it was only 12,000 and I was in no rush. I guess the guy behind me overheard our conversation and told me he would give me the 6,300 I needed to get the game. At first, I was like
eek.gif
? I thought he was messing with me, but after conversing for a while, he coughed up the tickets and I left with my game. Pretty ##%@#*@ awesome on his part and I couldn't be any happier.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

was at the mall absolutely no parking in sight, some guy waived at me and told me to follow him for his spot, I thought that was neat

Locked my keys in my car in a parking lot. A stranger walked by as they were getting off work and asked if I needed help. They ended up using their AAA card and waited with me until the truck came to get my keys out. The next day I surprised them by stopping by their work to bring them lunch.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

was at the mall absolutely no parking in sight, some guy waived at me and told me to follow him for his spot, I thought that was neat
i do this all the time and people just give me a
indifferent.gif

i gave this female an umbrella when it was raining. she had no jacket and was soaking wet. i just told her when its not raining anymore to just leave it by my front door. felt good

I still remember it was the day Ocarina of Time (gold edition) came out and Funcoland was nuts. I finally got to the register after waiting in a super long line and I realized I was short money (I was like 14 years old). Dude at the register never seen me in his life... but spotted me the $8 I was missing. Never forgot it. Also never seen him again.

Driving home from the Sf airport I got pulled over in my Dad's G37. He let me off the speeding ticket thankfully. Saved me a bunch of time, money, and owning from my dad

i was at cvs and i was down like 20 cents and a lady behind me gave me a quarter

nothing off hand but i do remember when a friends dad who i barely knew was ahead of me at mcdonalds when it was the cheap burgers thing a few years ago and he bought my food, nice guy

I left my Iphone in a yellow cab & had no hope of ever seeing it again. Later that night my dad gets a phone call from a woman who found my phone ! 
She gave me the address to her office and met me with my iphone. 

She didn't even go through my phone, I had unread text messages and missed call alerts as soon as I opened my phone. ! I was amazed ! It was around the holidays so I gave her a card with some cash in it.

By far nicest thing any stranger has done for me !

left my Bold in the cab. and the driver called my house the next morning and came back to return it.

After a night of drinking i got caught up with a drunk-in-public, after i was released I was shocked to find my phone and car keys were missing. Even though knowing that my battery would probably be dead I called to see if anyone had found it. Dude picked up and was like more than happy to give me back my stuff. When I met up with him i offered to pay him $100 (the cost to replace my phone and car keys), he said ....................... just pay it forward and straight up walked off
pimp.gif

I think I was a senior in HS. I went to Marshalls and my lil bro decided to stay in the car and wait with the radio and the AC on. Well, after 20 minutes, I came back and my car wouldnt start because the battery died. (I had a 97 Ford Taurus at the time.) An older man saw I was having trouble and gave me a jump. I thought it was really nice of him to volunteer to help me. Plus it was like a 100 degrees outside.

It was raining and I didn't have an umbrella or a jacket on. It was sunny in the morning and I didn't expect the rain at all. So I'm running home while its pouring out and then the couple just pulls up next to me and offers me a ride home. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

Back
Top Bottom